Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/19 - 04/25 Florentino Perez I challenge you to a boxing match

KawadaSmile

Yeah it's not a great look! But for all we know there are a bunch of little bubble envelopes with lovingly wrapped knick knacks inside that trash bag, or it could be a bunch of smelly ring gear. And for that matter, we have no idea how any guy's stuff has been treated. But there's really no right way to fire somebody, especially if you're WWE. I promise they could have done this with a singing telegram and a giant severance check and people would still be complaining.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WingedEagle said:

Where do any wrestlers have personal belongings?  There's no clubhouse or arena/stadium like there is for a sports team and I didn't think anyone who wasn't in training at the PC had any kind of residence there.

I would bet in the Thunderdome era, there is something like a regular clubhouse.

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I would suspect since they are working in the same building every week, everyone just leaves their gear there so they don't have to lug it back and forth. 

I hope there are washers and dryers on site then.

In fact when Big John was rehired to be talent relations, it was noted that Mark Cerrano would still be the one to "get the heat" in terms of telling talent bad news.

Now Hunter's probably stuffing his desk contents in a trash bag as we speak.

I hope Roman wins clean next week and destroys D-Bry, forcing Cesaro to become extra aggressive and go for revenge for his friend.

I wonder if Bryan will be back for a Summerslam match on RAW or his hiatus will be longer. He's gonna be part time regardless but that's gonna be close to when his contract supposedly expires.

Maybe he goes to NXT and then leaves the company when the contract expires? 

I see Cesaro as a transitional challenge, I think the might wanna do Reigs v Big E for Summerslam and Reigns v Rock at Wrestlemania. The quesitons here is if Reings is gonna keep the title until next year or he's gonna lose it and take it back.

1 hour ago, Gramsci said:

Maybe he goes to NXT and then leaves the company when the contract expires? 

I see Cesaro as a transitional challenge, I think the might wanna do Reigs v Big E for Summerslam and Reigns v Rock at Wrestlemania. The quesitons here is if Reings is gonna keep the title until next year or he's gonna lose it and take it back.

Realistically, Rock vs Roman is big enough in itself that you don't need a title to be at stakes so you can afford to have Big E beat Roman for the title at Summerslam. Roman vs Rock at Wrestlemania in Dallas would certainly garner major buzz.

14 hours ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

Have they announced anything like location, tickets, etc for Summerslam yet?  I might have to get to Roman vs Big E.

I think I've read a few days ago that they were considering Phoenix & Houston as possible locations for Summerslam but nothing set in stone. Obviously, Florida is the most likely possibility, depending on if they choose to start touring right around Summerslam again.