Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/26 - 05/02 Roman Reigns fans are the smartest in the world

KawadaSmile

I saw someone describe Adnan as someone who  watched wrestling growing up and is still a fan, but clearly hasn't watched WWE in a long time. He's been treading water since he's a professional broadcaster but Corey and Byron are so obviously holding his hand through this. 

Like I could believe he could end up good, or at least what WWE considers to be good, but it looks like they threw the guy out there with little to no prep. 

8 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I saw someone describe Adnan as someone who  watched wrestling growing up and is still a fan, but clearly hasn't watched WWE in a long time. He's been treading water since he's a professional broadcaster but Corey and Byron are so obviously holding his hand through this. 

Like I could believe he could end up good, or at least what WWE considers to be good, but it looks like they threw the guy out there with little to no prep. 

I just don't get this. You have a giant archive of footage. Throw that guy in a booth with Corey and Byron and then break down what he does well and needs to work on. It feels like it's a fixable problem.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Also this whole deal is still kinda stupid but Alexa has been good at the psycho character. 

I think breaking her up from Bray was for the best because finally, they can throw her back in the women's division and not have him just be Bray's sidekick. Not everyone could pull it off the way she does.

And goddammit, I knew the jump scare was coming in the segment and I freaking fell for it anyway.

I thought the Alexa Bliss segment was supposed to be funny. I legitimately laughed out loud and thought it was the best one she had done because that one joke was funny but went way too long for a single joke. 

I feel bad that it looks like Benjamin and Alexander are basically going to be treated as jobbers now. They will probably be on Main Event in a month.

Alex's work and gimmick are complete shit. However, credit where credit is due. She is all in. She was given chicken shit and is doing her best to make chicken salad. I hate everything she does on screen, but at the same time I am rooting for her as well over 90% of the women would completely tank this gimmick if given the chance to run with it. Bliss also seems like a completely harmless person, based on her social media presence, so I hope she does well. With all that said, final thoughts on the gimmick as a whole? WOOF!