Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
MoS

AEW Dynamite - April 28, 2021

Hopefully we see some continuation of the Impact angle here after Omega's victory 

If Kenny doesn't come out draped in all the belts like a gringo Ultimo Dragon, I will be disappointed. 

13 minutes ago, sek69 said:

If Kenny doesn't come out draped in all the belts like a gringo Ultimo Dragon, I will be disappointed. 

While Don Callis is yelling Kenny by God Omega. 

1 hour ago, MoS said:

Hopefully we see some continuation of the Impact angle here after Omega's victory 

Wasn't this week's show taped last week, though?

It was,  but they can always do a segment backstage with Kenny and all the belts. 

4 minutes ago, Enforcer said:

This has really deflated as Hagman is my favorite and I don’t give two shits about Brian Cage. 

I wouldn't have done it, but the way they booked it, it didn't really hurt Page, so I am willing to see where this goes. A loss won't kill Hangman and Cage even in losses has been booked like a monster

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Turns out he did the exact opposite cuz he is a dork with dork ideas of what's cool and funny. Motherfather

I don't know why Matt Jackson was working like a parody of an 80s sitcom wrestling episode but it fucking sucked. I don't think that LOL I'M A HEEL, I'M SUCH A HEEL GUYS, LOOK AT ME BEING A HEEL LMAOOOOOO shit works on a bigger stage than PWG. Also now into the back half of his 30s.

They are great douchebag heels, even if it's in a "Jack Nicholson plays a good crazy guy because he's crazy" way.

I also thought the match was way too spotty. 

I have no idea how Orange Cassidy makes the pockets and slow kicks work, but he does. I had for sure thought it would never translate on national TV, but it for sure has 

Nick was fine because he was actually working like a douchebag heel and not a guy working as a parody of a douchebag heel. It was like PWG/NJ Young Bucks turned up to 20 and was just fucking weird and bad. Real DX reunion vibes.

8 minutes ago, strobogo said:

I don't know why Matt Jackson was working like a parody of an 80s sitcom wrestling episode but it fucking sucked. I don't think that LOL I'M A HEEL, I'M SUCH A HEEL GUYS, LOOK AT ME BEING A HEEL LMAOOOOOO shit works on a bigger stage than PWG. Also now into the back half of his 30s.

Agreed. He was really terrible. I hated that match. 

Inner Circle coming out on bikes and pyro probably made Hunter bust a nut.

All this star power and they have Shawn Spears be the first to speak. 

Sammy on the other hand, is awesome 

Holy shit, Dax just had Tully's spirit invade his body. That was some JCP 1985 threatening Dusty Rhodes promo.

Just now, sek69 said:

Holy shit, Dax just had Tully's spirit invade his body. That was some JCP 1985 threatening Dusty Rhodes promo.

Every single person except Spears has been awesome in this segment so far. MJF is speaking right now and holy shit this is the best promo he has ever cut