Pro Wrestling Only

Your #100 Spot

• 7 months later...

We're still a few years away, but currently I'm holding Megumi Kudo as my #100. She lacks the kind of longevity that I look for in a project like this, but I think spending most of her career in FMW and several deathmatch stipulations on a fairly regular basis makes her decision to retire when she did very understandable. On top of being a great hardcore wrestler during her career, she showed herself to be quite capable in normal matches, with her title match against Aja Kong being especially noteworthy as the invading challenger who convincingly worked on top for most of the match. She also worked at a more preferred pace for me than most of the AJW workers around the time, making her one of the bright spots for me watching through 90s Joshi.

• 4 weeks later...

I was initially have John Cena at #100 because while he's not a big favorite of mine but he was in too many good to great matches to deny him and figured he'd be a good base.  Now after thinking harder on it, I think he should be a bit higher than that and I think Magnum TA might be a better choice for that position.  He had a much shorter run but he was so good at what he did so early into his career and had some all time great highlights to show for it.

• 9 months later...