Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/10 - 05/16 Is Man City gonna choke?

KawadaSmile

I guess maybe that the Aleister Black vignettes starting to air on Smackdown weren't coincidental, then. If they knew that Zelina was coming back, that means that there was a chance Aleister wouldn't bolt on them and stick around. Timing makes sense then.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, KawadaSmile said:

So much for unionization

This is probably why she came back, looks like WWE shitcanned the "management team" that was gonna make sure everyone's side hustles went thru WWE first: 

(from the WO daily update)

• On LinkedIn, Amy Tunick wrote that WWE made the decision to disband their Talent Management Group team: “I was hired by WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) to build and lead a new talent management division focused on strategic brand-building and monetizing IP for 300+ WWE Superstars. Unexpectedly, the company made a decision to change course and disbanded the new team after just 5 weeks.” WWE had stated that the Talent Management Group would “deliver best-in-class 360-degree support of Talent across all internal lines of business and key external partners, amplifying Talent brand value and maximizing monetization opportunities for Talent and WWE.”

On 5/15/2021 at 3:59 PM, sek69 said:

IMO no one ever said Roman can't cut a promo, just that the company was killing him with the "sufferin succotash " type shit. Could you even imagine your Tribal Chief saying that nonsense now?

Sorry bubba, but I've seen so many people say that Roman couldn't talk at all. People still find the slightest details to criticize him on that regard ("oh, he doesn't emote enough"), and are some still insisting he doesn't draw víewers during a period where viewership is down across the board. 

TBF people were saying that when he was trying to work with the horrible verbiage he was being given as a babyface.  No diss to his Dogness,  I don't think anyone could have made that shit work. If anything, he's my exhibit #1 of how their terrible scripting can negatively impact someone's perception with the audience.