AEW Dynamite - May 12, 2021

sek69

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, strobogo said:

The nerve of this fuck to come out to Wild Thing after the barbed wire match 

Wait which one? The Revolution match itself was excellent I thought. The sparklers dud wasn't really Mox's fault 

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Wait which one? The Revolution match itself was excellent I thought. The sparklers dud wasn't really Mox's fault 

The one where they literally did every spot from Onita/Funk including the post match. And now he's using the dude's entrance them, too? 

I'm proud to be an American promo in 2021 what in the world. No one wants to confront any of this stuff on a wrestling show and all that's going to happen is the audience is going to boo the other guy not because he's been beating up Cody but because he's trashing America. 

Holy shit this is the most tone-deaf thing I have ever seen on AEW TV ever. I am legit stunned that he is sincerely uttering these words. How on Earth can someone have this little self-awareness? This is surreal. Even some fans booed him

7 minutes ago, strobogo said:

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo Cody really got a whole TV segment to announce he'd be going by the American Dream for the PPV

I don't even get it. How is the American Dream different from the American Nightmare. He's going to throw elbows and I dunno, wear polka dots?

6 minutes ago, MoS said:

I don't even get it. How is the American Dream different from the American Nightmare. He's going to throw elbows and I dunno, wear polka dots?

Gain 150 pounds and start affecting a black accent maybe?