Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - May 12, 2021

sek69

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how much better Nick is than Matt at what the Bucks characters in 2021 are trying to portray 

ONE OF THE GREATEST TEAMS OF ALL TIME IS NO MORE....so immediately throw it to the back and see a DIFFERENT team react and not even show SCU wave goodbye. Lol.

1 minute ago, Enforcer said:

Oh this was from a Flair/Hbk match? Either way, I didn’t care for it. 

Wrestlemania 24. Flair retirement match. Right before Shawn put him away, he said "I'm sorry, I love you" and then superkicked him and retired him (..before TNA came calling) 

Did they need to do the Mox/King angle immediately after the match, when the moment belonged to SCU and they - and the fans - should have been allowed to soak it in? It's a problem with AEW booking: they don't let stuff breathe 

Oof, that segment with the beer bath and milk bath with the champagne was sad. They had to run to the corner to get hit by it because the pressure wasn't there and it looked weaker and goofier than the originals. I know we say this week after week, but the production and execution of somethings on this show is sad.

Darby and Miro are saving this show. Darby's selling, his bumping, the way he throws his body into his opponents on his topes, everything about him is great. And Miro finally has shed himself of Superdork and is much much better off due to it