Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/24 - 05/30 Ja Morant is the greatest person in Memphis ever

KawadaSmile

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell of a sprint between Woods and Riddle.  Glad I cherry picked the show for that one. 

Virk was just out of his depth, but really that's on the company for putting him in such a big spot from the get go.  If only they had that Samoa Joe guy on the payroll still to fill his spot.

Insane conspiracy theory: With Jim Ross idiotically calling Randy Orton the best wrestler in the world instead of, ya know, someone from his own fucking company (okay, we'll pretend to appreciate his "honesty"), could Good Ol' J.R. be preparing to move back to WWE? Raw could certainly use someone right about now.

I mean, it could be he really does think Randy Orton is the best in the world. He's clearly in the "no fucks given" phase of his life, and knows Tony K will keep him well paid since he was one of the reasons they got the Turner deal. I would doubt he has any desire to go back to being Vince's punching bag unless they gave him a completely stupid money offer, which if they did it probably wouldn't go over well with the talent after multiple rounds of cuts for "budget reasons".

54 minutes ago, Ed. said:

Hell of a sprint between Woods and Riddle.  Glad I cherry picked the show for that one. 

Virk was just out of his depth, but really that's on the company for putting him in such a big spot from the get go.  If only they had that Samoa Joe guy on the payroll still to fill his spot.

I guess that Tom Phillips will get his seat back on Monday. Unless they promote Vic Joseph instead but that didn't exactly work out the first time for him either.

I saw people comparing Virk to Mike Adamle, and that was just unfair for many reasons. They took a guy who has never called professional wrestling and threw them on the flagship show for the #1 company in the world with (apparently) zero training. If he had been in any other promotion in the world they would have at least not put him in such a position to fail. 

I know WWE has an unexplained hard-on for three person teams, but I really think Corey and Byron would be a great duo if given the chance. They have chemistry, and their banter reminds me of the Bobby/Gorilla and Vince/Jesse teams. Obviously they aren't on those teams' level, but I think it would be an improvement.