Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/31 - 06/06 Chelsea won

KawadaSmile

Lana is still so comically bad at wrestling it boggles the mind. She does put in the work, she moved closer to the PC and is spending all her time training, and still she looks worse in the ring than some rando they could pull out of the (currently not existing) crowd. 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

I want to see Reggie and Montez have a contest to see who can leap off the top rope the highest. 

Dude, I couldn't believe the height Reginald had on that moonsault. I don't even recall Kurt Angle go this high with his and it was a thing of beauty.

13 hours ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Drew winning is fine, I'm just tired of them burning through programs at a rapid pace. Kofi main eventing against Lashley HIAC would not hurt.

Same feeling.

I've tended to like the McIntyre/Lashley matches from this year, but Lashley's wins at Mania and Backlash felt decisive enough for me not to be invested in Drew's chase anymore. So what happens at HIAC? Does McIntyre win and then have to defend against Lashley again and this just goes back and forth forever? Or does Lashley win and McIntyre is now "buried"?

After Mania, McIntyre needed to be put into some major storyline not involving the title that would've kept him from that scene until SummerSlam (where he could have presumably challenged again). I'm not sure what storyline would've been - maybe Aleister Black or Keith Lee attacking him, maybe getting drafted to SmackDown, maybe (puking in my mouth a little) something to do with the Fiend - anything just to keep him from looking like The Guy Who Lost At Mania

2 hours ago, MoS said:

What has Sasha been doing since she lost her title? I haven't read much about her after WM 

Filming Star Wars Mandalorian season 3 I believe. Relatively top secret stuff to my understanding - no selfies on set, not giving away locations etc.

I try to stay positive and everything Roman is involved in is great but Smackdown is otherwise rough and WWE can’t get out of their own way. Crews and Owens may have been having a decent enough match but the camerawork was so brutal it was hard to tell. The linguistic quirks may be getting worse. One of the Mysterios got “out of harms way” 3 times in about 45 seconds. 

Maybe we get Roman and Rey at Hell in the Cell? 

Roman and Jimmy seems the obvious direction given the match with Jey last year.  HIAC was also in the usual October slot it had settled into last year and was moved up this year.  I'm not saying they did that to time with Jimmy's return and the story they're telling with Reigns.....but it works perfectly

I'd also be perfectly fine with HIAC becoming Reigns' signature match, the one he humbled his cousins in to become the true head of the table.  They save it for his big matches, and they finally ditch the completely unnecessary themed show.  One can only hope....

Scheduling it on the same night as the Pacquiao fight (in the same city to boot) is certainly a curious decision. Rumor has it there'll be a double main event of Reigns/Cena and Lashley/Lesnar. LOL building new stars. Also, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind excited by the prospect of Roman and Cena squaring off again after the shitpile of a match they had four years ago.

17 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Scheduling it on the same night as the Pacquiao fight (in the same city to boot) is certainly a curious decision.

Did a double take after realizing it was on Saturday. Let alone the same night of a big ass fight like Pacman/Spence which will definitely be what I'll be watching.

18 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Scheduling it on the same night as the Pacquiao fight (in the same city to boot) is certainly a curious decision. Rumor has it there'll be a double main event of Reigns/Cena and Lashley/Lesnar. LOL building new stars. Also, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind excited by the prospect of Roman and Cena squaring off again after the shitpile of a match they had four years ago.

Meltzer on the F4W board yesterday said as of this week at least Lashley/Lesnar isn't the plan for Summerslam.

I just noticed that Embiid's DX shirt has him on it too!  That's kind of neat.....I'm just so confused as to why in the hell this happened.  Why now, in 2021, to kick off game 1 of a playoff series?!! 

Philly deserved to lose for this bullshit, and I just got a really, really bad feeling that Cody is going to show up in ATL.......