Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/31 - 06/06 Chelsea won

KawadaSmile

It's not as bad since everyone knows basketball players are mostly all freakishly tall, what was really funny is when they went to do a photo opp with the Yankees and Aaron Judge towered over everyone. 

Then again, Lebron letting Taker wait outside the locker room in full gear like a mark was a pretty good LOL moment.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

It's not as bad since everyone knows basketball players are mostly all freakishly tall, what was really funny is when they went to do a photo opp with the Yankees and Aaron Judge towered over everyone.

Never heard of this dude but he's taller than Braun wtf

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Never heard of this dude but he's taller than Braun wtf

Judge is massive for a baseball player.  And he's a good outfielder no less, just can't stay healthy (I'm a Yankees fan, he's gone from phenom to frustrating).  He's listed at 6-7.  I figure Braun is like 6-4 legit maybe?

4 hours ago, MoS said:

Wasn't Flair complaining about something LeBron did on Twitter a few days ago too.

Everyone complains about LeBron, so that would check out. I asked my father, a lifelong New Yorker who retired to Florida seven months ago, about the Knicks. Didn't have anything to say about them; no surprise, can't tell you the last time he watched an NBA game (the 1990s??), but...of course, he had to get in a crack about LeBron leaving game six before the end because I assume he clicked through on some New York Post outrage garbage.