Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/14 - 06/20 Harry Kane is a hack fraud

KawadaSmile

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

As boring as Raw usually is, I bet Spain-Sweden was even more boring. Tiki taka the most overrated style of play ever

Spain is the Triple H of football. Has found success before but it insists on having the same boring, lame and unappealing style.

Royal Rumble 2000 is over much like WC2010. Iniesta ain't ever coming back, much like that Cactus Jack carry job or DX being "cool".

I keep seeing stats about Spain completing 300 passes the same way I keep reading stats about Triple H's 13 world title reigns. Okay great but in both cases, what do you actually do with them? What's the point if the end product is trash 

15 hours ago, MoS said:

I keep seeing stats about Spain completing 300 passes the same way I keep reading stats about Triple H's 13 world title reigns. Okay great but in both cases, what do you actually do with them? What's the point if the end product is trash 

They humiliated Germany 6-0 in the Nations League half a year ago, if Tiki-Taka clicks, it really clicks. Tiki-Taka won them a World Cup and two European Championships. Who has done more in the last 20 years? I guess Brazil, though I would rate two European Championships at least on par with three Copa Americas.

The answer is almost always "someone felt he was being paid too much for the role he was in" .  

Plus the talk was his role would be mainly behind the scenes so perhaps he's signed an actual employee contract with benefits and whatnot.