Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/14 - 06/20 Harry Kane is a hack fraud

KawadaSmile

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the latest Observer, the plan to get Roman over is to have him kill all the babyfaces dead until the fans basically have no choice but to cheer for him. Bold strategy, let's see if it pays off.

Also, for those of you wondering what Piper's name on the main roster will be, WWE has filed a trademark application for Doudrop.

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

Best I can figure is that it's a "spelling changed so we can copyright it" version of dewdrop?

So, what would stop her from using Dewdrop (correct spelling) in AEW/TNA/the indies?

(Besides it being a fucking awful name, of course.)

23 minutes ago, C.S. said:

So, what would stop her from using Dewdrop (correct spelling) in AEW/TNA/the indies?

Nothing would stop her unless someone else registered it, which is unlikely since as you mentioned it's a fucking awful name. 

That hell in a cell match was good. Rey is the greatest underdog of all-time. Loved him using his speed and the ringside weapons to ground the bigger and dominant champ. And that visual of Reigns trapping Rey's head in the guillotine choke as it seemed like he was about to pops Rey's head off his body was great.

20 hours ago, C.S. said:

I take the name as a rib on her being "fat"

doo = doo doo = shit

so instead of invoking the image on morning dew on a beautiful flower.....I think of her taking a shit

WWE folks!

13 hours ago, cm funk said:

I take the name as a rib on her being "fat"

doo = doo doo = shit

so instead of invoking the image on morning dew on a beautiful flower.....I think of her taking a shit

WWE folks!

This is precisely how I took it.

They have plausable deniability with the first explanation, while Vince and his pals laugh hysterically at the bigger girl having a poop themed name that they think no one but them gets.