Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Grimmas

Questions for the GWE Podcast

I'll be recording episode 1 in a few weeks and plan to put this out monthly. I would like to spend a portion of the show answering questions. The questions can be GWE related or not, but I'll answer them. You can post them here.

Posting with the understanding that answers may differ depending on the individual case....

1) I was wondering how many matches does it take for you to start thinking about where you are ranking someone? I've been thinking about this and how to assess wrestlers I am seeing for the first time vs wrestlers I have watched for a long time.

2) How many matches will you watch before you decide to remove a wrestler from consideration for your list?

I was mostly a lurker on PWO at the time so I might be remembering this wrong, but it seems you're a lot stronger in pushing women's wrestling than you were in the 2016 poll. 

1) What was the turning point for you?

2) What are your expectations for the wrestlers you're championing (most especially) in comparison to your hopes for them in terms of placing in 2026?

These are all such amazing questions!! Thanks everyone.

Some may have to go to episode two, time pending. I appreciate it and keep them coming.

How has the implementation of new outlets like Discord and Twitter worked so far? Have you seen more active discussions about the project outside of PWO and has it been what you expected (considering how early in the process we are)?

I answered some of these questions on the first episode! Will answer more on future ones, but keep them coming!