Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2021

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do it. Giannis really elevated his game in a way I was not expecting and reached indelible greatness. 

Speaking of undisputedly great performers, Becky is trolling fans again 

It's always the hope that dies that hurts the most, as Bane told Batman. Last time she did this, the poor Bellas got booed cuz they were in the wrong place at the wrong time 

Is there a compelling reason for Edge to not win tonight? If Roman wins, he'll have run through everybody. The only other main event babyface left in the company is Drew McIntyre, and Lashley's beaten him like a drum. Having Edge as champion would at least create some fresh matchups. And it might be nice to have at least one babyface champion in the company to put some smiles on faces.

10 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

And it might be nice to have at least one babyface champion in the company to put some smiles on faces.

IF that's going to happen tonight, I'd sooner expect a Kofi upset over Lashley (or a babyface cash-in) than Edge unseating the Head of the Table. 

If they need a face win to send the fans home happy, I would rather they do it with Lashley-Kofi. Kofi can have another transitional reign before Lashley takes it back. When Roman finally loses, it needs to be to a fresh singles face like Big E, not a relic from the past

29 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Reigns is facing Cena at Summerslam? No point beating him for the first time in forever before that 

Why not? Roman's already beaten Cena. And Cena being in a title match makes no difference because he's an actor now. If anything, Roman avenging his title loss by sending Cena back to Hollywood makes for a more compelling story.

I love how even this really hot crowd had no idea how to react to the Alexa supernatural shit lol except some of them cheering for her skipping lol. That shit was embarrassing. Asuka is by herself elevating this match into something watchable though. And Liv is definitely over  

27 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Why not? Roman's already beaten Cena. And Cena being in a title match makes no difference because he's an actor now. If anything, Roman avenging his title loss by sending Cena back to Hollywood makes for a more compelling story.

Well, they could push that Cena is going for #17 and breaking the tie with Flair.

Look, I dont watch WWE, and haven't outside of a few big shows for many years, so maybe I'm wrong and Sexton Hardcastle is winning the strap tonight 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I don't care if she designed it herself or not, this Almost a Super Hero deal is super lame.

Pure survival. It's the kind of gimmick WWE loves, and it gets her out of catering and into major matches.

She gave herself a second lifeline with this, so I completely get it.