Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2021

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda hope all the rumors are a misdirect and we actually get Lashley vs. Cena and Reigns vs. Goldberg. Both of those matches sound far more interesting to me if WWE is going to insist on using part-timers in big spots.

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Not watching this match: how over are these two? I am guessing we can tell by the kind of chants piped in which one is supposed to be face and who is the heel?

Several loud WE WANT BECKY chants (which led to Charlotte flipping off the crowd) would indicate chants are not being piped in.

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Not watching this match: how over are these two? I am guessing we can tell by the kind of chants piped in which one is supposed to be face and who is the heel?

It's hard to say. They have the crowd back now, thankfully, due to their work. But at the beginning something happened - I don't know if the power went out for a second or if they were trying to blackout the feed because Charlotte was flipping off the live crowd, but the screen was black for a few seconds & the crowd lost their minds. Thinking it was a surprise, I reckon? But then when it came back on nothing happened and the fans were chanting for Becky for awhile.

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Several loud WE WANT BECKY chants (which led to Charlotte flipping off the crowd) would indicate chants are not being piped in.

Oh there definitely are a lot of chants like this one that are not piped in, which is making the piped in  noise stand out much more 

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

It's hard to say. They have the crowd back now, thankfully, due to their work. But at the beginning something happened - I don't know if the power went out for a second or if they were trying to blackout the feed because Charlotte was flipping off the live crowd, but the screen was black for a few seconds & the crowd lost their minds. Thinking it was a surprise, I reckon? But then when it came back on nothing happened and the fans were chanting for Becky for awhile.

Watching the match now and it seems like the crowd pops for the big spots but is quiet for all transitions, which has always been a problem with Charlotte's in-ring work