Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2021

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO of course Charlotte wins the first big match back in front of fans. If it leads to Becky squashing her ass I am fine with it though.

Also LMAO at them piping in crowd noise as you see everyone just standing there looking glum in the crowd 

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hey remember when Paul Levesque, who is also known as Triple H, said that it would all make sense when Rhea, on her white-hot babyface run as NXT Champ, lost to Charlotte?

It makes perfect sense. 

Rhea was red hot in NXT, looking like 83 female Hulk Hogan.  And when they brought her up to the main roster for the WWE v. NXT program she wasn't supposed to be that over.  She needed to be put in her place and sit under the learning tree.  Now she's where she belongs, Charlotte is where she belongs, and all is right with the world.

I thought large stretches of Rhea/Charlotte were terrible, and Charlotte continued to look bad. This might have been the best they've worked together, and they show almost no chemistry. Surprised at how much people seemed to like this. 

Just now, EricR said:

I thought large stretches of Rhea/Charlotte were terrible, and Charlotte continued to look bad. This might have been the best they've worked together, and they show almost no chemistry. Surprised at how much people seemed to like this. 

I didn't think it was anything special other than them laying it in and being pissed at the crowd reaction

I haven't really enjoyed any of their matches together especially, and I'm always surprised at the ratings they get from everyone.  Even Cornette likes them!

The match was okay in a vacuum but it was good cuz Charlotte worked the match as a face and Rhea looked like a complete overthought who couldn't hang there, one power spot aside. It was a microcosm of WWE's biggest problem: great matches in a vacuum with terrible booking underpinning it and so many top wrestlers not over

I'm just half watching this now. Just tuned in. I doubt this will hold up as a greater hole but I like some of the little moments here and there: eyepokes or feints or Owens just seeing Ricochet near him and whacking his head into the rail. Though for every little thing I like, you get a moment like Rollins and Morrison standing and holding the ladder, waiting for Owens to get them (even if they tried to justify it with the kick; it didn't work in execution).