Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2021

KawadaSmile

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how this is considered a competitive match when Roman pinned both Edge and Daniel Bryan at the same time at WrestleMania. After that, why would anyone think Edge has a prayer in Hell of unseating the Head of the Table?

15 minutes ago, MoS said:

Edge looks hundred years old. I know he is really tall and has a great body for his age, but put him against heel Roman with his presence and his strong push and it is inconceivable that he would be a threat to Reigns 

I can totally buy Edge v. Roman FWIW

Watching Paul Heyman always begs the question" is he a genius who gets talented wrestlers over or elevate them to the next level through his craft? Or is he a clever leach who attaches himself to really talented wrestlers so he can get some plaudits by association when they do well?

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Watching Paul Heyman always begs the question" is he a genius who gets talented wrestlers over or elevate them to the next level through his craft? Or is he a clever leach who attaches himself to really talented wrestlers so he can get some plaudits by association when they do well?

The latter, considering that his presence did absolutely nothing for Cesaro, Ryback, and Curtis Axel.

Granted, the latter two were beyond anyone's help, but still.

(Axel was "a good hand" but that was about it.)

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Honestly a  little of column A, a little of column B. 

I hate all the monologuing that happens in Roman's matches, but Roman reacting to "Roman sucks" chants with "Huh?!?! I am winning?!" was amazing. If he had just stopped there instead of the usual "ACKNOWLEDGE ME, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO" crap that followed, it would have been perfect 

LMAO Roman sandbagging Edge by kicking out even when there was no ref, ensuring Edge does not get a visual pin. He is finally learning how to politick properly, good for him. No more Hunter destroying his heat with full face antics as a heel