Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

Money in the Bank 2021

I'll do it. Giannis really elevated his game in a way I was not expecting and reached indelible greatness. 

Speaking of undisputedly great performers, Becky is trolling fans again 

It's always the hope that dies that hurts the most, as Bane told Batman. Last time she did this, the poor Bellas got booed cuz they were in the wrong place at the wrong time 

Is there a compelling reason for Edge to not win tonight? If Roman wins, he'll have run through everybody. The only other main event babyface left in the company is Drew McIntyre, and Lashley's beaten him like a drum. Having Edge as champion would at least create some fresh matchups. And it might be nice to have at least one babyface champion in the company to put some smiles on faces.

10 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

And it might be nice to have at least one babyface champion in the company to put some smiles on faces.

IF that's going to happen tonight, I'd sooner expect a Kofi upset over Lashley (or a babyface cash-in) than Edge unseating the Head of the Table. 

Forget about Cash for Gold. There's now DUI for Gold.

Fuck this!

I guess that selfish prick Jimmy Uso will have to kill someone first.

That aside, WWE barely scratched the surface of the Rey-Dom reign. Disappointing! 

If they need a face win to send the fans home happy, I would rather they do it with Lashley-Kofi. Kofi can have another transitional reign before Lashley takes it back. When Roman finally loses, it needs to be to a fresh singles face like Big E, not a relic from the past

29 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Reigns is facing Cena at Summerslam? No point beating him for the first time in forever before that 

Why not? Roman's already beaten Cena. And Cena being in a title match makes no difference because he's an actor now. If anything, Roman avenging his title loss by sending Cena back to Hollywood makes for a more compelling story.

Meltzer has been hinting that the Roman/Usos story is going to be pushed even stronger going forward. Usos winning the titles adds to that. Next month it will be one year since that storyline has started

WWE should be embarrassed & feel ashamed for half of these gimmicks in this women's match, seriously. 

Match is already bad. Started with a tease of Alexa superpowers & went immediately into a spotfest with people watching. Awful.

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

It's remarkable how Naomi is always more over than her push 

In January Naomi will have been on the main roster for 10 years

I love how even this really hot crowd had no idea how to react to the Alexa supernatural shit lol except some of them cheering for her skipping lol. That shit was embarrassing. Asuka is by herself elevating this match into something watchable though. And Liv is definitely over  

This is bad. People started disappearing for 5+ minutes at a time less than 2 minutes into the match. Brutal shit. 

Great carry-job by Tamina Snuka so far.

Okay, seriously, I have no idea who will win this.

I hope not Supernatural Alexa but I suspect it will be so.

I don't care if she designed it herself or not, this Almost a Super Hero deal is super lame.

Some of the crowd noise definitely sounds piped in. It's especially obvious when contrasted to the times fans are actually being loud 

27 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Why not? Roman's already beaten Cena. And Cena being in a title match makes no difference because he's an actor now. If anything, Roman avenging his title loss by sending Cena back to Hollywood makes for a more compelling story.

Well, they could push that Cena is going for #17 and breaking the tie with Flair.

Look, I dont watch WWE, and haven't outside of a few big shows for many years, so maybe I'm wrong and Sexton Hardcastle is winning the strap tonight 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I don't care if she designed it herself or not, this Almost a Super Hero deal is super lame.

Pure survival. It's the kind of gimmick WWE loves, and it gets her out of catering and into major matches.

She gave herself a second lifeline with this, so I completely get it.

Funny how the two most over wrestlers in the match, Asuka and Naomi, don't need wacky out-of-ring bullshit 

This crowd really wants Naomi to win. Also poor Zelina got someone's makeup on the back of her pants so she looks like she had an accident.