Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/19 - 07/25 Big E vs Lashley book it now

KawadaSmile

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Like, Summerslam is just a month from now. You gotta kickstart Big E vs Lashley.

Its really something how that match writes itself after last night and the last month of Raw, but at least Big E won.  Hopefully it leads to something big down the road for people to get behind even if not the program that's been handed to them right now.

I had to tune into the opening of RAW just to hear the John Cena pop. Glad he's back. Summerslam feels like it's going to be a big show. The card looking pretty good on paper so far. Then the crowd started doing what chants. 

Whomp.

30 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

This match has been very over with the crowd

Really, the Ryker match? Cuz the consensus on Twitter seemed to be that fans stopped caring about this match and it brought down Raw from the huge high of Cena being present. If it was up to me, I would keep Ryker far away from the over acts of the promotion

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Really, the Ryker match? Cuz the consensus on Twitter seemed to be that fans stopped caring about this match and it brought down Raw from the huge high of Cena being present. If it was up to me, I would keep Ryker far away from the over acts of the promotion

They actually began to care once they started having absurd shit like cello shots and that INSANE superplex to the outside spot. Left on a high note, that's for sure.

Keep in mind tho, Ryker fucking sucks and that's not even taking his... views into consideration.

6 minutes ago, MoS said:

Are they still chanting her name? Cuz I would. She's truly the man

They were during Charlotte's promo and that was the line she used to shut them down. Between her losing her temper last night and Becky trolling on Twitter they made their own bed.

In other news, my 9 year old was fuckin' STOKED that Cena is back.