Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/26 - 08/01 The Olympic Games are a wonderful event

KawadaSmile

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tweeted this earlier today and has now pinned it. Are they going to use his losing streak for some worked shoot bullshit? I hate that Russo crap. Or is his contract up soon and he is going to do an actual shoot interview.

Also, sorry but "Eventual Lee" is just cringe. He should absolutely not have lost to Kross one week after Kross looked like the world's biggest geek, they were hundreds of ways to rehab Kross without resorting to this. Having said that,  yeah, calling yourself Eventual Lee is kind of cringe. It is certainly no Next Big Thing 

Brother KawadaSmile would probably get a kick out of what just happened: my wife came in while I was watching the US team in beach volleyball, saw "BRASIL" on the opposing team's shirts, and had like a 10 second existential crisis that she had been spelling it wrong her whole life. She's dyslexic so that would have been very "on brand" for her. 

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Tamina really had to carry a match by herself. Nattie injured herself by... no idea how tbh

If I saw correctly, it seemed to have happened when Nattie & Doudrop did that rolling spot. I don't know if it's because Nattie rolled awkwardly during the spot but that's the only moment I can think of where it happened because right after that, they seemingly called the audible with Tamina working the rest of the match.

So Nikki A.S.H. wins the Money in the Bank briefcase. Then she successfully cashing in after Rhea Ripley beats up Charlotte Flair & hits her with her finish on the outside. So the babyface gets a cheap, fluke win to become the champion. This opened RAW with the replay of all of it & then Nikki A.S.H. coming out first to start the show.

Then Charlotte comes out, says it was a cheap win & that Nikki A.S.H. can't beat her fair & square. Then Charlotte proves herself right by beating Nikki A.S.H. Then, after losing, Nikki A.S.H. says yeah, she lost, but it was close & she wants a rematch for next week.

How is Nikki the babyface & Charlotte the heel here, from a standpoint of if you were just reading the layout on paper? It's like WWE completely forgot how to book a babyface.

The woman that IS ALREADY THE CHAMPION said "yeah, I lost but it was close." The babyface champion that won via fluke. Then the babyface fluke champion LOSES & asks for a rematch. Meanwhile, the heel says you can't beat me & then beats Nikki to prove herself right. Even if we ignore how Wrestlecrap that dumb fuck A.S.H. gimmick is - regardless of who in the fuck came up with the idea. 

HOW EVEN IN THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THIS MAKE FUCKING SENSE?!

It's not just bad television it's bad professional wrestling. It's bad sports entertainment. It's bad writing & bad storytelling. The match announced for SummerSlam is a triple threat. My head is gonna pop. 

12 hours ago, sek69 said:

Brother KawadaSmile would probably get a kick out of what just happened: my wife came in while I was watching the US team in beach volleyball, saw "BRASIL" on the opposing team's shirts, and had like a 10 second existential crisis that she had been spelling it wrong her whole life. She's dyslexic so that would have been very "on brand" for her. 

I mean it is the proper Brazilian spelling: Brasil. Shame we lost that game tho

I hope they are not trying to go the DB route with Nikki: feel sympathy for this loser, please