Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 07/26 - 08/01 The Olympic Games are a wonderful event

Really, I love it.

Also WWE just posted a Punjabi Prison match playlist on their YT channel. Wouldn't mind seeing Drew going up against Jinder in that type of match.

5 hours ago, Strummer said:

Apparently the next Saudi blood money show will be in October. Same month as the Queen of the Ring show

They’re really going back? 

Is this Nikki A.S.H. shit the top angle on RAW? They got the opening video package & the opening segment. This is surreal to me.

1 minute ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

It is what it is with OMOS, at least he's good with basics.

He doesn't need much else, tbh. Dude is making everyone else look like MIDGETS, has presence, can talk, and has impeccable taste. No need to do complicated stuff.

Hardbody Mahal is entertaining and this gives Drew something to do without shoehorning him into the main event - which we know is going to happen very soon.

HHH fucking sucks man. They had Lee doing basically nothing for a while and only gave him a run with the NXT belt when he was obviously going to leave. Karrion Kross IMMEDIATLY is pushed to the fucking mmoon.

I just don't get why you'd beat Lee like this after going out of your way to make Kross look like a geek. I hope Lee's deal is up soon so he can go literally anywhere else. 

6 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

HHH fucking sucks man. 

He needs to use that energy he had during the reign of terror to fight for the NXT talents moving up.

Also, who would've thought Shane Taylor would be in better standing in a wrestling company than Keith Lee?

Just now, sek69 said:

I just don't get why you'd beat Lee like this after going out of your way to make Kross look like a geek. I hope Lee's deal is up soon so he can go literally anywhere else. 

Because people whined and cried that Kross became interesting  lost

Just now, Tenese Sarwieh said:

He needs to use that energy he had during the reign of terror to fight for the NXT talents moving up.

That's the thing, he's setting some of them up for failure. Karrion Kross should NEVER have been pushed the way HHH pushed him. Dude's a plank and was unbeatable for over a year.

People should have been pissed that the NXT champ got geeked out, doesn't mean you have to use Keith Lee to rehab him when there's like a dozen 24/7 dorks who could have been in this place.