Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - July 28, 2021 - Fight for the Fallen

MoS

Very curious about how they book the 5v5 match

JR is also for some reason teasing Ric Flair to appear. AEW already has a reputation of being a promotion that teases and hypes its surprises way beyond they should be, and I hope either Ric comes in tonight or they don't tease his appearance ever

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MoS said:

Very curious about how they book the 5v5 match

JR is also for some reason teasing Ric Flair to appear. AEW already has a reputation of being a promotion that teases and hypes its surprises way beyond they should be, and I hope either Ric comes in tonight or they don't tease his appearance ever

Tony Khan said on my podcast that he and Flair were really close friends, so if he is legally available, I wouldn't be shocked if he shows up. 

5 minutes ago, strobogo said:

I think they're just all corny goobers, not master heels working the smarks with a stupid entrance that happens to be corporate synergy.

I mean, their way of heeling on the AEW crowd is to be corny goobers. YMMV on if its effective of course, but that clearly seems to be the plan here. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I mean, their way of heeling on the AEW crowd is to be corny goobers. YMMV on if its effective of course, but that clearly seems to be the plan here. 

They were the same corny goobers in NJPW, ROH, BTE, and in AEW as faces as well ,though. That's just them regardless.