Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/02 - 08/08 Olympic Wrestling is dope

KawadaSmile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan Alvarez and Lance Storm had an entire segment of their radio show dedicated to whether, no joke, professional wrestling can be in the Olympics, with judges to rate and score different matches from different styles. Apparently people had asked them this?!?! What kind of fan is going about thinking "Boy would I love it if pro wrestling was in the Olympics!!"

Mijain Lopez going for a throw and the Fiend putting on the mandible claw and laughing like a maniac with red lights in the background 

"It appears the Fiend has won, now we cut to men's water polo to watch Team USA in a nail biting climax!!"

I hope the sold out Chicago crowd drowns Nikki A.S.H.'s wrestlecrap gimmick out of the building. I don't care if Nikki came up with it herself. I don't care if Nikki is a great person off screen. The shit sucks & when shit sucks it should be booed. See also: Alexa Bliss. I don't care how attractive she is.

I fully expect Goldberg to be trolled with "WHAT!?" chants as well. 

32 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I hope the sold out Chicago crowd drowns Nikki A.S.H.'s wrestlecrap gimmick out of the building. I don't care if Nikki came up with it herself. I don't care if Nikki is a great person off screen. The shit sucks & when shit sucks it should be booed. See also: Alexa Bliss. I don't care how attractive she is.

You must be a riot at parties.

54 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Out of curiosity...why are you still watching, then? There are so many great alternatives out there to WWE. Don't torture yourself if it doesn't appeal to you anymore.

Am I crazy or is history repeating itself & WWE constantly making the same mistakes that they used to lambast dying days WCW for? The awful characters, shitty promos, production gaffes, talent in shambles, using stars from yesterday, etc.

It's like I'm taking crazy pills.