Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/09 - 08/15 NXT is no more

KawadaSmile

I don't know how long and when the games aired, so I can't answer that. WWE's business right now is definitely the hottest it has been since 2019, well before the pandemic, so that is definitely impressive. I just hope they don't use this to try and cheapen Roman's reign by giving Cena a couple of weeks with the belt, before Roman takes it back (at the MSG SD for instance) to pop a rating. The only reason I even think this is a possibility is because Cena has been at Title Number 16 for five years now, and with Flair having been recently released, it wouldn't surprise me if the ultimate company ace breaks his decades old record. I definitely don't think they should do this though. That would be very short-sighted. Said it before, but when Roman finally gets beaten clean in singles, it should be to a fresh main event face like Big E.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, strobogo said:

Lol at Nak and Kushida both leaving NJ for WWE because they hit their ceilings and were stuck in the same divisions for years and now Nak has been in the IC/US scene for 3 years and Kushida is still a junior ace and even was in a WWE BOTSJ. 

Kushida's booking is all over the place. He seems happy to be at least wrestling different people, but he faced WALTER early on his NXT run and never really rose above that.

Nak’s plan was always to end up in the US so I don’t think he really gives a fuck about hitting his ceiling. KUSHIDA is a timing thing more than anything else. Guys like him were all the rage before he came in, and then it was as if once he came in they had no idea what to do with him AND they kept folks in the mix for too long.