• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Come on bro, that's really a stretch

Actually, I don't think it is. 

I had Smackdown on last night, and my wife who doesn't like wrestling happened to be paying attention during the Corbin stuff and her first question was "Are they making fun of poor people?"

Just now, Blehschmidt said:

Actually, I don't think it is. 

I had Smackdown on last night, and my wife who doesn't like wrestling happened to be paying attention during the Corbin stuff and her first question was "Are they making fun of poor people?"

It's way more of a joke on Ospreay creating a GoFundMe for his mum's car, and other stuff.

They'd be way more on the nose if that were the case, and I do believe there is contempt for the poor in the company, just not on Corbin's character.

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well it now sounds like Sasha Banks is off Summerslam for final

The Sasha vs COVID/vaccines feud is definitely worst of the year.  She follows a guy on IG who has had a QAnon Anonymous episode made about him so that about sums up the state of things.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sasha is in the next round of cuts. She's a liability at this point - IF the Covid/anti-vax reports are true.

If that's the case, I just hope AEW doesn't rush to scoop her up, even though she would be a major addition to their women's division.

Edit: If she's pregnant, that's a different story - but that doesn't explain why WWE kept hyping up this match even during tonight's pre-show.

WWE is usually pretty good when one of the women turn up pregnant, like with Becky or Lacey Evans. The way things are going down where they keep acting like nothing is going on both on Smackdown and today is suspect as hell if she ends up not being on the show.