Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2021

KawadaSmile

13 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

The kids had a great time watching the show, and so did the adults. We're getting ready for the card tomorrow in Denver .We're taking the kids to the WWE Supershow  tomorrow, and I know it's gonna be a blast. My nephew's first show was four years ago and he barely remembers it. The neighbor kids have never been to a wrestling show and they're all super excited. Summerslam gets a thumbs up here, cause we all had a fun night of BBQ and wrestling.

That's fucking awesome, man. If y'all having fun, then mission accomplished. 

Besides some things - which led me to calling the event cursed, even - it was actually a pretty dope show. The bad things were still pretty bad, but when you have Lynch and Brock returning and an excellent main event, you end things on a high note.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, hammerva said:

She can make a big deal about having won the title 13 or 14  times but I would be shocked if she has kept the title for longer than 8 months in all of those 13 reigns 

The first one or two where they were rehabbing the division I think were okay. Her best run was probably when her and Sasha hothsotted the belt a few times. But everyone's best stuff is with Sasha so that's not saying much. 

I think if you watch the Riddle Orton and the Mysterio's match, it highlights why no new people ever get over to the level they should in the WWE.  Both matches were built around Showcasing the older stars and not putting the younger guys at the same level as them.  Both Riddle and Dominick were used to set up and give the older guys the big pop for their stuff in the match.

I know they doing a break up gimmick with Dominick and Ray, but he could have been used so much better in the match and not as someone who didn't belong tagging with his father.

I think Dom is wayyyy too fucking green, still. I think he is a fine as is, but he doesn't have enough skill to have the spotlight on him, at least no to the level we expect.

He is blessed and cursed by being Rey Mysterio's son.

As for RKBro, the partnership is still very fucking over. Their reunion last Raw got a great pop, and people like them a whole lot. While I agree that they should focus more on Riddle, the live audience bow down to Orton. Maybe in future feuds?

Dom didn't even have a match in front of of an actual crowd until a month or so ago so it's not fair to state that he sucks yet. He's the type of person who *should* be in an actual developmental fed to learn but of course he gets fast tracked because he's probably the only reason Rey isn't in AEW right now.