Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 08/30 - 09/05 Paralympic Games rock

4 hours ago, Timbo Slice said:

That was my argument, but if he tries a vanity fed, that will be an even more epic failure. 

HHH and JJ resurrecting Global Force Wrestling is the dream

Business-wise it was a bold move that could've had a huge payoff but that flopped hard, and it helps that Hunter is very unlikeable. It is easy to root against him.

Didn't they announce this right before the pandemic struck?

Ironically with all the Aus/NZ talent NXT has signed you'd think it would have occurred to Hunter that it might make a good base of operations. Maybe he has a deep seated kangaroo phobia. 

On 9/1/2021 at 7:27 PM, El-P said:

Brother Love, who was doing impersonations on a podcast 5 years ago, is gonna "write" (aka say "Hell yeah Vince, that's good shit") NXT.

Every time I think of Prichard in creative I just think back to him absolutely refusing to admit that the Red Rooster gimmick was bad. He'll go to his grave saying it could have worked if Taylor put in more effort. "He's the cock of the walk!"

Says all that needs to be said about Bruce creatively I think.

Also, shout out to Sek for confusing George Clooney & James Franco. :)

Has Miz done anything in Hollywood outside of the WWE umbrella? It'd be pretty funny if he pulled a Stacy Keibler and quit the company once he realized how much the treatment of wrestlers pales in comparison to that of real celebrities.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Vince and Prichard are NOT going to produce NXT. 

It looks like they (probably just Bruce) will be coming up with the creative and other folks will do the actual day to day producing. 

Hunter having to put Brucie's plans to work is going to be hilarious. 

21 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Rick BOOGZ becoming very good is something great

He's really leaning in to it, which is what you have to do to make these silly gimmicks work (and that's probably why Brucie didn't think Terry tried hard enough to make the Rooster work).

I get you can only do so many acrobatic flips, but I haven't seen any love for Reggie here in ages. Did he get lost in the shuffle already?

They really haven't been doing as much 24/7 stuff. Reggie is still awesome when they do.