Pro Wrestling Only

AEW All Out 2021 - September 5, 2021

gordi

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I would say Ced just set himself up for a humiliation angle, but since it's Vince he'll probably end up having Xavier Woods do it.

Vince likes Xavier tho, so Cedric will earn his paycheck by sitting in catering

I'd say they better work on a nice script rather than waste time humiliating fools. I mean, it's not the first time they've alluded to AEW on Twitter, but it's funny how desperate Ced is.

Just now, MoS said:

So do they go with Omega-Punk? Or do they go with Omega-Danielson first? If so, what does Punk do then? There are so many possibilities in this promotion right now, so many players, it's tremendously exciting. 

It does feel like a stacked roster for a football team. Who's the ideal XI? You can have many formations and subs! It's a nice problem to have in your hands.

27 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I don't know if I'm just riding the high of the post-PPV brain or if it's hyperbole, but am I nuts if I think that may have been a top 5 PPV all-time? 

We got huge surprises, big debuts, big stars, a hot crazy crowd and good wrestling. Not everything was fantastic, like the Wight/QT match, but damn did that show deliver. 

Maybe I'm the crazy one, but I thought even Wight/QT was perfect for what it was and very entertaining.

The vibe I got from the ending of the show was that they might still go Omega vs Hangman - possibly keeping Omega vs Danielson for Omega's first program post-title loss - and they could be setting up  a 6-men or an 8-men tag with The Elite (combo of Cole/Bucks at the very least vs Danielson/Jurassic Express)

45 minutes ago, MoS said:

Apparently Bryan's (it will be so weird to refer to him as Danielson again, the last time I did so, I was literally a teenager) post-show speech is amazing 

He's the fucking best

Can't wait for him to obliterate the Young Bucks in whatever big multi man tag they are setting up. Maybe they have it at the Arthur Ashe show?

Bryan is just so lovable, like a cute forest creature who can also kick your head off your goddamn shoulders. 

Also isn't it just so refreshing to watch a wrestling show where everyone is so happy to be doing what they are doing instead of looking like they are mentally checked out or being held at gunpoint? 

Love how Bryan in the post show presser is putting over how great he got along with Vince while also saying how he doesn't feel soul crushing despair and loves wrestling again is hilarious. Dude is trying so hard to be diplomatic but my  man just is incapable of not speaking the truth. 

It would be funny if AEW made it canon that Bryan, Punk, and Cole all disappeared from wrestling after they left ROH and are returning to pro wrestling after "X amount of years since they left ROH". Like when comic book writers retcon the dumb shit the previous writer did. 

Got to respect Tony Khan's commitment to the bit by having a stable called The Elite getting watered down by adding mediocre wrestlers.

Glad Danielson debuted. I signed up for the AEW Plus gimmick last month, at that was like 90% because of the rumours of him signing (the other 10% is basically Kingston and Thunder Rosa)

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

Someone on Twitter (Dylan Waco) said "Do Cesaro next" in regards to AEW signing another talent. Um, could you imagine? What's his contract status looking like right now?

Please. For the love of God, please. 

I'm tired of having to trawl through that company hoping to find his matches. I'm happy people got their Punk, Danielson and Cole fix but this is my guy. 

I think he recently resigned until 2024/2025, though.