Pro Wrestling Only

AEW All Out 2021 - September 5, 2021

gordi

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MoS said:

There have been some crazy spots in the match but story and psychology wise, I think the Bucks and the Lucha Bros bring out the worst in each other. It is perfectly placed in that regard on the card though.

You get a sense they are trying to one up each other which I think adds to their rivalry. I think the Bucks have done a good job of getting the crowd to boo them. 

A top rope Canadian Destroyer didn't even get a pinfall attempt. One of my biggest complaint about AEW is how often death moves are just barely near falls, if that. The bar has been raised so much you don't even know what a finish is anymore.

Nevertheless this match has been nuts & Dave will give it at least five stars. 

Lol I dunno how Penta was magically unaffected by the crazy crossbody off the top of the cage, but Rey Fenix is so awesome, I don't give a shit. Credit to the Bucks, they made Fenix and Penta look like mega stars. This was good shit, easily my favourite Bucks Lucha match ever.

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

Also, just wanna reiterate my point: the match was great. It was insane. They did everything. Told a great story. Had the crowd in the palm of their hand. I'm not complaining, it was just an observation about how much pro wrestling has changed.

It's like a show more than ever. Like a "We're hear to have fun and watch wrestling" type show. This is not a criticism.