Pro Wrestling Only

AEW All Out 2021 - September 5, 2021

gordi

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I'm ready to pop for Suzuki to kill all of Dustin's trainees because he's just accustomed to beating up young boys.

Ā 

Then just be all George Costanza like "oh is that frowned upon here? I gotta plead ignorance "

I mean, he better beat Moxley because if he doesn't he for sure is taking a couple of trainees to hell with him as sacrifice.

Yeah I'm thinking Kenny does the "there's no one left for me to face" deal and out comes Bryan. My only question is what theme does he use? I want FInal Countdown for nostalgia, but them using his WWE theme since it's a public domain classical music piece is such an obvious trolljob they can do I wouldn't blame them if they couldn't resist.Ā 

Just now, sek69 said:

Yeah I'm thinking Kenny does the "there's no one left for me to face" deal and out comes Bryan. My only question is what theme does he use? I want FInal Countdown for nostalgia, but them using his WWE theme since it's a public domain classical music piece is such an obvious trolljob they can do I wouldn't blame them if they couldn't resist.Ā 

Final Countdown, please.

Ride of the Valkyries is dope but let that be Fujiwara's theme.