Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
gordi

AEW All Out 2021 - September 5, 2021

The crowd was tired but they did manage to get them back in the end. I thought the match was very solidly worked. One of Omega's least annoying matches for sure, right until the fucking Good Brothers came out 

I had a feeling they were going to do this when Alvarez tweeted about paying attention to Britt doing the Panama Sunrise because AEW doesn't do stuff like that for no reason.

HAHAHA FUCK YEAH TONY TROLL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS, RIDE THOSE VALKYRIES

THIS HAS SUCH A TUNE IN TO NITRO TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS FEEL AND I LOVE IT!!! 

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

How so bubba?

Bryan on last instead of Cole would have been much more satisfying, and saving him for the Ashe show seems like Tony wanting more ratings than buzz.

More like Tony out here tryin to make his company feel like WCW when it was the cool place to be

Yeah I thought that was perfect. I wish they had got Final Countdown, but it looks like they spent all the music licensing budget on Wild Thing and Pixies

Just now, Timbo Slice said:

Bryan on last instead of Cole would have been much more satisfying, and saving him for the Ashe show seems like Tony wanting more ratings than buzz.

Wait but he did debut last 

Christian and Kenny worked their asses off. Very good main event, could've been great in my book if the crowd wasn't so spent and actually believed Christian could win. But not a lot more those two could do about that.

Dragon back :D seems the only forbidden door Tony couldn't open was Europe's Final Countdown though :(

Don't give two shits about Cole but I love that he's immediately back as a heel.

By some distance the best PPV AEW has ever done. In fact, one can argue it's the first truly all time great AEW PPV. They have done amazing matches on PPVs before, but this has never been a great PPV promotion.

Wow, I could've paid $100 for that and felt I had gotten my money's worth, and then some.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I'm checking up those matches tomorrow, expecting good things, but I'm not sure associating Cole with The Elite is necessarily a good thing.

If it means he remains a midcard workrate guy having great (and for the love of God, SHORT) matches with the young faces, I am cool with it