Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/06 - 09/12 All Out of Clever Titles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

All that TAG TEAM TURMOIL to lead to.......A REMATCH next week! What a colossal waste of everyone's time (hinting at Bob vs Omos was cool tho).

The heels got the luck of the draw, The New Day went the fucking distance and had just an amazing showing. 

I dunno, but this episode being centered around like 4 matches felt different. RAW is on a roll! Three straight weeks of decent shows!!

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The heels got the luck of the draw, The New Day went the fucking distance and had just an amazing showing. 

I dunno, but this episode being centered around like 4 matches felt different. RAW is on a roll! Three straight weeks of decent shows!!

I get all that, but the net result of all that we saw this week is a rerun of a match we just saw last week. 

16 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yes. The squash match was basically a Steiners match in 2021. Violent as fuck. I loved it.

Plus they have Rick's kid in the PC already and if he inherited any of the family genes for being awesome, that would be an awesome matchup.