Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 09/06 - 09/12 All Out of Clever Titles

I want to see a Reggie/Dante Martin match just to see if either guy ever touches the ground.

At this point I think Reggie is immune to gravity and only walks as to not freak out us normies. 

Man, I didn't consider the timing of the MSG show. I just love to be told NEVER FORGET something I witnessed happening live on TV and have been told to NEVER FORGET for 20 years now. 

Omos fucking rocks. Does he know how to do a chokeslam or a powerbomb? Does he need to, even? He's fucking around being great by doing the bare fucking minimum.

All that TAG TEAM TURMOIL to lead to.......A REMATCH next week! What a colossal waste of everyone's time (hinting at Bob vs Omos was cool tho).

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

All that TAG TEAM TURMOIL to lead to.......A REMATCH next week! What a colossal waste of everyone's time (hinting at Bob vs Omos was cool tho).

The heels got the luck of the draw, The New Day went the fucking distance and had just an amazing showing. 

I dunno, but this episode being centered around like 4 matches felt different. RAW is on a roll! Three straight weeks of decent shows!!

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The heels got the luck of the draw, The New Day went the fucking distance and had just an amazing showing. 

I dunno, but this episode being centered around like 4 matches felt different. RAW is on a roll! Three straight weeks of decent shows!!

I get all that, but the net result of all that we saw this week is a rerun of a match we just saw last week. 

Yeah it's ridiculous that all they've done is lose since they got the titles. I think Tegan and Shotzi beat them like 3x on Smackdown and never got a title match.

Drake Maverick as the Final Boss of the 24/7 Championship title picture? Sign me in!

If this is the new direction NXT is going in, then I am glad Hunter lost power cuz this rules hard 

16 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yes. The squash match was basically a Steiners match in 2021. Violent as fuck. I loved it.

Plus they have Rick's kid in the PC already and if he inherited any of the family genes for being awesome, that would be an awesome matchup.

11 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yes. The squash match was basically a Steiners match in 2021. Violent as fuck. I loved it.

I've watched it three times already. Love the way they tag and I love that one brother yelling "I love this" after decimating a guy. So much fun

Wwe just reported that Triple H underwent a heart procedure after (presumably) having a heart attack last week. Holy shit this guy has had a rough couple weeks.

eh, I guess it was a genetic heart issue