Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Sept 8 2021

Timbo Slice

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jmare007 said:

Well they are going straight into Omega vs Danielson. I wonder who they are gonna feed Dragon to get a couple of Ws in the lead up. Who is the most nimble guy in The Elite? I picture Dragon wanting to do what he did to Jack Evans back in the day :lol:

Man I do not want to see Bryan wrestle any of the Elite guys other than Omega, so they better stack up those multi man tag matches, NJPW Road to PPV style.

Not even kidding, AEW should book Suzuki for one more date just so the crowd can chant that without the music getting cut off. It's a small thing but this is a promotion whose big selling point is giving fans things they want, and like, this would be a nice makeup gift. 

Mox v. Suzuki was rushed and I can never forgive them cutting off MiSu's song, but what an episode of Dynamite. Apart from the great matches and segments, I loved how they managed to shine a spotlight on their young talent. Feels like such a hot promotion and a hot show, just great to watch.

That was a dope 10 minute match. I agree the way it was worked it kinda felt cheap Mox won. It's also interesting to me (politically) how AEW keeps getting this Ws over New Japan. King of Sports is never this friendly and willing to take losses. Sure, it's mostly folks past their primes but MiSu is still on a way higher status than 2021 Nagata and Kojima. Not saying it matters nor that it's important, but it's pretty damn interesting how highly AEW is viewed by NJPW.

1 minute ago, MoS said:

The guy who looked like he picked his outfit from the local Walmart near the arena on his way to the show looks far better dressed 

I mean, that's part of his schtick that Kenny dresses like an obnoxious asshole, because he's supposed to be one.