Pro Wrestling Only
Timbo Slice

AEW Dynamite - Sept 8 2021

5 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Heard something big happened Sunday. 

Yeah, Omega topped the PWI 500 over Reigns.

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Yeah, Omega topped the PWI 500 over Reigns.

It makes sense in kayfabe tbh but I guess Reigns will just have to make them bend the knee.

Again, the whiteboard is clean and anything can happen going forward, even with things looking cut and dry in a couple aspects, and that is unbelievably exciting. So many things can be put in motion this week. 

Minoru Suzuki and Mox are gonna beat the ever-loving shit out of each others. Case closed. All the other guy don't even need to show up. But they will, and Adam Cole will make Triple H cry again. 

20 minutes ago, MoS said:

I am most interested in how they fit in a returning Hangman in the picture.

Same. I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Also, checking out Dark: Diamante vs Swole was pretty good! Loved the chain action in that match.

4 hours ago, El-P said:

Minoru Suzuki and Mox are gonna beat the ever-loving shit out of each others. Case closed.

It's time to be a lonely warrior toooooonight

One thing I love about AEW is that if you fantasy book  any AEW person vs anyone in the world not working for WWE/CMLL there's good odds it might actually happen. 

Ruby Soho got her first singles match tonight vs Jamie Hayter. Should be interesting.

So much is going down tonight but what I'm excited about most is Black/Rhodes. TK has done wonders presenting Black as a star and you know in a big-time situation Dustin will show up and show out.

I'm so hyped for Suzuki/Mox that anything else that happens will be gravy. 

I was expecting a squash, honestly. I'm surprised Dustin is getting so much offense in.

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I was expecting a squash, honestly. I'm surprised Dustin is getting so much offense in.

I thought it was perfect in terms of being a very good match but at the same time leaving zero doubt that Black is better

That Miro-Kingston package was awesome and I am glad that they are extending the feud. However, this is where AEW's breakneck booking and formatting of their shows is a bit much for me. I would have preferred two minutes of the commentators discussing this before CM Punk's music hit.

Fuck yeah this ruled so hard! Everyone was awesome here, including Hobbs and HOOK, who just looked very very handsome 

The place is going to come unglued when Hook finally kills someone, and it's awesome.