Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Sept 15 2021

gordi

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

Apparently this woman is a transphobe. Cody really associates with the best of our kind

Damn, that sucks. :( She's one of my favorite actors, and it was very cool to see her pop up on Dynamite so randomly.

Edit: Rosario denied it, FWIW, and the suit was dismissed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/11/30/rosario-dawson-anti-trans-lawsuit-sparks-backlash-amid-mandalorian-role/6466149002/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

What did I miss? I read that Christian got a slight dig in 

He said Bucks used their influence to drag Cole out of developmental. And that since Cole is used to losing the Wednesday Night Wars, he might as well eat another loss next Wednesday.

14 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Damn, that sucks. :( She's one of my favorite actors, and it was very cool to see her pop up on Dynamite so randomly.

Edit: Rosario denied it, FWIW, and the suit was dismissed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/11/30/rosario-dawson-anti-trans-lawsuit-sparks-backlash-amid-mandalorian-role/6466149002/

I love how we have come to the point in society now...especially online...that if somebody merely accuses you of something, and they sue you the assumption is that you were automatically guilty.

It doesn’t matter that the suit got thrown out, the fact that it was filed seems to be enough for some people to condemn her without any tangible proof. Somebody said she is a transphobic, therefore...she must be.

13 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Man, I feel about Cody the way ya'll feel about MJF I suppose. Captain Tryhard in the flesh. 

Oh, don't mind if I do

5 minutes ago, MoS said:

He is a tremendous heel performer, he just needs to not be booked in a shit angle

Didn't he appear with JUNIOR DOS SANTOS in one week and then ETHAN PAGE in the following one? That's a downgrade.

4 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I love how we have come to the point in society now...especially online...that if somebody merely accuses you of something, and they sue you the assumption is that you were automatically guilty.

It doesn’t matter that the suit got thrown out, the fact that it was filed seems to be enough for some people to condemn her without any tangible proof. Somebody said she is a transphobic, therefore...she must be.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me or not. I was simply responding to someone else's post that said she was transphobic.