Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Sept 15 2021

gordi

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Well, it's safe to say that they made up for cutting off MiSu's music.

This is the kind of thing that I love about AEW. They fucked up, but instead of getting angry at the fans about it they leaned into it and made it part of the angle.Ā 

Also someone pointed out that Bryan's new look +super mushroom from Mario = Brock's new look and I can't unsee it now.Ā 

15 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Frankie "The Elite Hunter"Ā  Kazarian feels a bit like Tito Santana hanging with Hogan and Warrior in the 1990 Survivor Series main event. He's good and all but feels completely out of place hanging with the big boys.

I was thinking the same thing bubba. He was fine in there with the B team (Gallows and Anderson) but with Cole he was El Matador'ing it up.Ā 

35 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

How many lines of cocaine was that Malakai (hate that name)/Cody/Rosario Dawson segment?

Not nearly enough. Rosario Dawson was the highlight of Dynamite.Ā 

I'm still not sold on Black and have never seen what everyone else seesĀ - even during hisĀ NXT stint.

I thought this was a very good episode made great by the crowd.

I'm only two weeks in so Lamber's schtick is hilarious to me. Jericho being Jericho didn't bother me that much. I liked the segment but almost solely because the crowd made it something entertaining. Same boat with MJF's stuff, I'm kinda impressed by him trying his hardest to make Pillman Jr more over. He's throwing every cliche in the book but again, I'm so new to Dynamite that I don't particularly care.

Love Hobbs getting this kind of spotlight.

Danielson and Kenny gotta go to a draw and Page gotta comeback too. NY would go nuts methinks. Thought the segment itself was meh but whatever, they basically dragged the match for two weeks so it can get to Arthur Ashe.

Miro's promo was fucking aces.

Cody vs Black is the epitome of a feud I could give less of a fuck about. Rosario Dawson getting in the middle of it was so random that it was least funny to watch.

The in ring action was fine. Next week should be fucking flames though, can't wait.