Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/13 - 09/19 NXT 2.0 debut and Monday Night Football massacre

KawadaSmile

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not having the building look like if an angsty teen designed an 80s TV rasslin' stuido made such an improvement, it's crazy. 

Also it makes me unreasonably giddy that the son/nephew of Rick and Scott Steiner is exactly what you would want him to be. I want NXT 2.0 to be him and the Creed bros just tossing fools around like sacks of potatoes.

Guys Kevin Dunn is going to succeed Vince on the wrestling side, isn't he. I haven't seen so much positive buzz for NXT since that episode at the end of 2019 when Rhea beat Shayna for the title and Cole defended against someone hot, cannot remember whom. Maybe HHH can be Dunn's production assistant. 

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

Guys Kevin Dunn is going to succeed Vince on the wrestling side, isn't he. I haven't seen so much positive buzz for NXT since that episode at the end of 2019 when Rhea beat Shayna for the title and Cole defended against someone hot, cannot remember whom. Maybe HHH can be Dunn's production assistant. 

It was against Balor, bubba.

But hey, check it out. It had tons of new faces, very young people making their debuts (Rex Steiner is TWENTY THREE). It felt like a new era, very reminiscent of the best years of NXT aka 2012 and 2013.