Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage - Sep 18 2021

Timbo Slice

16 minutes ago, MoS said:

Lol cuz that ended up happening like 5 mins after you said it so perhaps working together we can somehow fantasy book AEW

(I am aware it's a taped show, I am joking)

Lol didn’t read any spoilers but one of the best things about AEW is good logical booking and the little things like people having friends that will come out and stick up for them instead of everyone being a lone wolf. It would be a joy to book. I miss the 1983 project before work and life got in the way. 

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man, I don't really like The Bunny. I'm sure she's a nice girl and all but I just can't get invested in her.

She doesn't need to wrestle. She would be perfectly acceptable in a role as just a valet. Even a valet that doesn't speak, like Miss Elizabeth, or more modern, Pieter from New Japan. She even wears bunny ears sometimes too!

I know Allie had a run in Impact & honestly, the stuff with Su-Yung got over... but it was a lot non-wrestling stuff. It was basically the Matt Hardy style cinematic stuff pre-pandemic. Like b-level horror movie stuff. It was fun but that's not a well you can exactly keep going to.

I think The Bunny being with The Butcher & The Blade could be a perfectly serviceable addition to the tag team scene. It would be quite easy to heat them up & then use them as the tag division gate keepers. Can't deny, The Butcher has a great look & Allie is an attractive woman.

I hope Miro brags about having sex in that car like he had sex in that Russian tank. 

Really enjoyed this episode. Rampage has quickly established itself in feel and formatting as a different show to Dynamite, but imo with distinct but equally appealing features. It's a breeze to sit through and the main event first formula is different and in a way reminds me of some SNMEs. 

I love Allie. She's just so adorable which is why the Bunny is a fun character (I would like her to switch toward the cuty side of things at some point though, and then snap again). She's never gonna have the great killer in-ring performances, but she brings other things to the table, and she's really solid and a good veteran for the up and comers to work with and learn. She's a keeper.

I just want Miro to show up at Arthur Ashes in that car and of course have CJ get of the car looking like only she can.

That NYC show (split into two TV show) is gonna be the equivalent of those Nitro shows in the Atlanta dome.... except it's in "enemy" territory, so even more impressive when they squash RAW in the demos. Like, I don't care about the ratings per say, I only care about watching a product that I like (hi IMPACT!), but the fact that this pissant company, two years after its debut on national TV, is doing what it is doing, is just too insane not to mention.

13 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man I really wish that Ruby/Britt segment didn't include that line about "banging some dude in the back" because the segment showed it was completely unnecessary.

Britt's retort of "you didn't run away from anywhere, you got FIRED" was pretty solid tho.