WWE TV 09/20 - 09/26 New Day vs Bloodline YESSIR

KawadaSmile

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Extreme Rules is this Sunday. Six matches have been announced so far, none of which have any stipulations attached extreme or otherwise.

Also, Eva Marie got squashed like a bug by Doudrop last week, so that seems to be the end of her. Those of you who were hyping up her return because of her "showmanship" and "character work" aren't looking too good right now.

1 minute ago, NintendoLogic said:

Extreme Rules is this Sunday. Six matches have been announced so far, none of which have any stipulations attached extreme or otherwise.

Also, Eva Marie got squashed like a bug by Doudrop last week, so that seems to be the end of her. Those of you who were hyping up her return because of her "showmanship" and "character work" aren't looking too good right now.

If she managed to make people care about Doudrop, her 2nd tenure was a positive.

9 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

She would be a great valet. 

Just now, strobogo said:

I dunno I wasn't here then. But I don't know how you can't expect the absolute worst follow up and ending to whatever great thing that happens in WWE land.

I remember THE DISCOURSE being how they thought either Big E or Xavier would turn on Kofi. Basically the exact same thing you said.

Not that the end result, him being squashed, was any good, but it wasn't a SWEEEERRRRRRRVE.

IMO The New Day only disbands after one of them retires.

58 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bobby, Reigns and Big E?????

The best part of the BIG MEATY MEN promo is how everyone around him is absolutely losing their shit and E just keeps on trucking. Like he needs the world to know he wants to see these men slapping meat and goddamnit nothing is going to stop him.