Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Grand Slam - September 22, 2021

MoS

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MoS said:

Black looked great but Cody is just so unlikeable, with zero self-awareness. I hope that's the reason he turns heel, not cuz Black "poured the corruption into him" or some dorky Fiend-like shit 

Oh no

But I mean, Cody is that dude who spent his first post-WWE years doing nothing but having mediocre matches with the best of top indie talent, wishlist and all. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

But I mean, Cody is that dude who spent his first post-WWE years doing nothing but having mediocre matches with the best of top indie talent, wishlist and all. 

Cody is one of the top workers in AEW now though. Even you can't deny that, Bubba, as much as you may want to.

Just now, Flyin' Brian said:

With this few matches the Picture in Picture really is obnoxious tonight. 

They clearly backloaded the commercials and let Bryan and Omega wrestle largely commercial free. 

Man Sting looks GOOD. This is also the first time FTR seem truly motivated since War Games

1 minute ago, MoS said:

They clearly backloaded the commercials and let Bryan and Omega wrestle largely commercial free. 

Man Sting looks GOOD. This is also the first time FTR seem truly motivated since War Games

They had a really fun match on Dark this week.

Loved the hot tag to Sting in this one, and the finishing stretch after tags no longer were part of the tag match was too long but incredibly creative and really featured Sting in the best way.

Hope sometime they actually do the coffin scorpion death drop, because that's a great team finish I hadn't even considered. It's amazing how great Sting has looked in comparison to Flair/Hogan/Taker/Golberg at younger ages. Granted he's handled a million times better and put into positions to look as good as possible and has more than held up his end of the bargain every time he's been in the ring for AEW.