Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage - Grand Slam - Sep 24 2021

Timbo Slice

* CM Punk vs. Powerhouse Hobbs

* Christian Cage & Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) vs. Adam Cole & The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)

* Men Of The Year (Ethan Page & Scorpio Sky) vs. Chris Jericho & Jake Hager

* Santana & Ortiz & Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) vs. Hardy Family Office (Isiah Kassidy, Marq Quen, The Butcher & The Blade)

* Penelope Ford vs. Anna Jay

Lights Out Tag Team Match: Eddie Kingston & Jon Moxley vs. Lance Archer & Minoru Suzuki

lot of good stuff again tonight. Most looking forward to the Lights Out Main Event. 

TSN picked today to screw Canada out of …a Very Special Rampage.  

Until tonight I have been watching all Rampage Epson their app.  Of all days to change their schedule(?) they code tonight.  

Can any Canadians watch it on TSN or their app?  I will now check to see if it is delayed until later broadcast/simulcast..

Edit: It doesn’t appear to be as such…

37 minutes ago, Ryan Faulconer said:

TSN picked today to screw Canada out of …a Very Special Rampage.  

Until tonight I have been watching all Rampage Epson their app.  Of all days to change their schedule(?) they code tonight.  

Can any Canadians watch it on TSN or their app?  I will now check to see if it is delayed until later broadcast/simulcast..

Edit: It doesn’t appear to be as such…

I'm watching it on TSN's website

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

I thought the six man was great until that stupid stereo double-punching spot and then it sort of fell apart. Adam Cole going toe to toe with Luchasaurus didn't sit right with me

It was the biggest problem with his NXT tenure and I HATED to see Luchasaurus basically do the splits to be as tall as Cole.

5 minutes ago, Steenalized said:

I never thought of Christian as that big but he dwarfs Cole. Also Christian is still really good

Christian is one of those sneaky tall people you don't think is that tall. Cole is kind of the opposite, you know he's small but you see him with average  (by wrestling standards) sized people and he's basically a dwarf.

I don’t know where they are going with this American Top Team stuff. There’s no way I can see that Jericho can ever get back at them. Does Hager have any MMA buddies he can bring in to counter them? Otherwise it’s just them coming out and beating down the wrestling guys and making them look like chumps. 

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Maybe I'm just tired, but I haven't been able to get into this show after the nice opener between Punk and Hobbs.

I do not care about these UFC nobodies.

Paige Van Zant has gone 0-2 in bareknuckle boxing since anyone likely last heard of her, Arlovski is ancient, etc. so this came across as super small time to me.