Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Sept 29 2021

gordi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Arn is one of the all-time great promos, but that bullshit about blowing a car thief's brains out with a gun did not land for me at all. I know some of you are blinded with irrational hatred for Cody, but that was bad.

I guess he could have talked about all the times the Horsemen beat up Dusty Rhodes instead.

6 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Arn is one of the all-time great promos, but that bullshit about blowing a car thief's brains out with a gun did not land for me at all. I know some of you are blinded with irrational hatred for Cody, but that was bad.

It made perfect sense and the only way you can think it is bad is if you irrationally love Cody's stupid duck face

Heard Cole-JB was an excellent match with a typical weak Elite finish. I think AEW needs, not a booker cuz TK is becoming good at that, as much as a formatting and finish person. It's a pity Cornette has burnt his bridges with everyone in AEW, cuz he would have been absolutely perfect for that role.

Just now, sek69 said:

I can100% believe that the Enforcer Arn Anderson was sickened to his stomach at the idea of Cody leaving his boots in the ring after getting beat. That being the catalyst to realize Andersons and Rhodes working together is a violation of nature makes sense. 

On social media, he said he thinks Cody is distracted by Hollywood, so they are definitely pushing that Arn thinks Cody is flippant about wrestling

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I can100% believe that the Enforcer Arn Anderson was sickened to his stomach at the idea of Cody leaving his boots in the ring after getting beat. That being the catalyst to realize Andersons and Rhodes working together is a violation of nature makes sense. 

Yeah, that part was fine. What lost me was the nonsensical bullshit about the car and gun. WTF was that?

Cody should've slapped the taste out of Arn's mouth.