Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/04 - 10/10 Who will be Smash's final DLC character?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosters after the draft

RAW

• Big E
  • Bianca Belair
  • Riddle
  • Randy Orton
  • Edge
  • Rhea Ripley
  • Nikki A.S.H.
  • Keith Lee
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Dominik Mysterio
  • Austin Theory
  • Nia Jax
  • Drake Maverick
  • Reggie
  • Zelina Vega
  • Akira Tozawa
  • Otis
  • Chad Gable
  • R-Truth
  • John Morrison
  • Doudrop
  • T-BAR
  • Apollo Crews
  • Commander Azeez
  • Becky Lynch 
  • Bobby Lashley
  • Seth Rollins
  • Damian Priest
  • AJ Styles
  • Omos
  • Kevin Owens
  • The Street Profits
  • Finn Balor
  • Karrion Kross
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Carmella
  • Gable Steveson
  • Liv Morgan
  • The Miz
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Tegan Nox
  • Mia Yim
  • Tamina
  • Dana Brooke
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Rober Roode
  • Veer
  • Jaxson Ryker

SmackDown

• Roman Reigns
  • Charlotte Flair
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Xavier Woods
  • Happy Corbin
  • Madcap Moss
  • Hit Row
  • Naomi
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Aliyah
  • Toni Storm
  • Drew Gulak
  • Mace
  • Mustafa Ali
  • Mansoor
  • The Usos
  • Sasha Banks
  • Shinsuke Nakamura 
  • Rick Boogs
  • Sheamus
  • Shayna Baszler
  • Xia Li
  • The Viking Raiders
  • Ricochet
  • Humberto Carrillo 
  • Angel Garza
  • Cesaro
  • Ridge Holland 
  • Sami Zayn
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Shanky
  • Shotzi
  • Natalya

If Rollins and Owens had stayed in SD, I would be actually compelled to give RAW a chance, alas...

Breaking news: Big E has confirmed that WWE Legal would not clear Big Meaty Men Slapping Meat merchandise 

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/big-e-legal-would-not-clear-big-meaty-men-slapping-meat-merchandise

"Sean Ross Sapp has learned exclusively that an internet wrestling fan known as @KawadaSmile beat WWE to the punch by registering the trademark first. Not much is known about this mysterious message board poster, but some believe his name to be Bubba. More on this story as it develops..."

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Galaxy brain on the fed's part on having Tegan and Shotzi as a tag team only to split them during the draft

They broke up every women's tag team other than the champs. Shows how important those belts are. Even Nattie and Tamina are on different shows now. 

Funny thing about that, Nattie walked to the back thinking Tamina was right behind her. She wasn't, so on TV it looked like she walked out on her partner. 

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

That reminds me: what happened to the other Indus Sher fella? it's said he's not ready for TV, but he's not even making it into NXT 2.0.

Jinder Mahal said in a recent interview that the other (Saurav was what he was going by I think) has visa issues, thus why he was replaced by Shanky. They're working on settling this so he can resume his WWE career.

I love how WWE's answer to AEW presenting a more emotionally gripping product with characters you can relate to is "more one dimensional early 90s gimmicks" in NXT 2.0...

Like this D'Angelo dude might be the next Bryan Danielson in the ring but why should I give two shits about his dude-who-talks-shit-and-gets-whacked-on-the-Sopranos lookin' ass?

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Is Joe Gacy basically going to California Uber Alles that neo nazi looking motherfucker

I still can't tell if he's supposed to be a heel making fun of woke stereotypes or if this is how Vince/Bruce think these things work. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I still can't tell if he's supposed to be a heel making fun of woke stereotypes or if this is how Vince/Bruce think these things work. 

It somewhat feels earnest? It's really weird because it seems to be poking fun at woke stereotypes but at the same time plays it straight being super polite and wholesome after the match.