Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - October 6, 2021

MoS

2 minutes ago, joeg said:

I like Bobby Fish, but they've got 30 guys just like him. Even with all the additions the past year, their roster is still full of short guys who can work but don't have a lot of personality. Doesn't make sense to add another.

I agree, but I assume this is just a once-off.

Who knows though. Because of the Adam Cole connection, we may very well a "Bobby Fish is All Elite" announcement after the show.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up to Nick Comoroto beating up Darby. That was good. 

Saw the botched Luchasaurus spot. It was funny. Botches don't bother me unless it disrupts the flow of the match, and they used this botch really well. 

Nice to see Dante Martin getting some mic time. Black v. Martin will bang hard.

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

If we had actually gotten the match, maybe.

I mean obviously they will not give away the match tonight out of nowhere? They obviously have to build it somewhat. They have invested heavily in Black and see a lot of potential in Martin, they want the match to be more than a random squash. 

10 minutes ago, MoS said:

So Serena can hold it up scornfully when she beats Shida ofc, like a true heel

What happened was even better. Yo, Coach Tony K, since you clearly read PWO, please can you book Darby v. MJF to be a Texas Death Match.

47 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

Punk just doing The Rock promos from the early 2010s.

Punk turning into a guy who gives out his Jordans and screams LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO like he's on twitter is bizarre to me. Honestly, I don't give a shit if he's happy and enjoying things, CM Punk without the edge and misery is like when Taz came to the WWF and was a comedy goof instead of miserable little bad ass looking for fights. It's pointless and not enjoyable at all, except Taz at least was able to have an aura that he COULD beat your ass, whereas happy go lucky Punk looks like some random dude you'd see getting boba tea in LA.

Well I guess this was expected, but I am with @El-P I wouldn't have had Hangman's return be the Joker in a multi-man ladder matches. Future Kings don't return as Jokers. His return should have been his own thing, and I actually wouldn't even have brought him back until Omega beat Danielson. It's also sort of killed the match, cuz now the crowd doesn't care about anyone other than Hangman and nothing in the match that is not Hangman winning is capturing their interest.

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

I wouldn't have had Hangman's return be the Joker in a multi-man ladder matches. Future Kings don't return as Jokers.

Isn't this how he got his first title shot, or am I misremembering? If so, it's a nice callback.

7 minutes ago, MoS said:

Well I guess this was expected, but I am with @El-P I wouldn't have had Hangman's return be the Joker in a multi-man ladder matches. Future Kings don't return as Jokers. His return should have been his own thing, and I actually wouldn't even have brought him back until Omega beat Danielson. It's also sort of killed the match, cuz now the crowd doesn't care about anyone other than Hangman and nothing in the match that is not Hangman winning is capturing their interest.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Your future champ getting the most attention and the crowd wanting him to get the title shot over anything else is what you should want.

I think you guys are reading too much into it. There's a ton of time until Full Gear so that feud can get momentum again. And at the end of the day, him getting the win will be big anyway, what's important is what they do with him as champ.

I do wonder what's next for Danielson. Is him vs Cole next?