Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/18 - 10/24 Did you know Rod Stewart plagiarized a Brazilian artist?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apropos of nothing, I had a dream last night that Steveson debuted soon and was moving like Khali and was completely lost in some random tag match. I have no idea what my brain was subconsciously trying to do but anything better than that when he does arrive, he'll have improved on my dreamscapes.

The numbers came out and Smackdown and Rampage both got a 0.24 in the demo so that's another WWE ploy to fuck with AEW that failed. I can't wait for Vince to *really* dig into his playbook and send Roman and the Usos to the site of an AEW taping in a tank.

44 minutes ago, sek69 said:

The numbers came out and Smackdown and Rampage both got a 0.24 in the demo so that's another WWE ploy to fuck with AEW that failed. I can't wait for Vince to *really* dig into his playbook and send Roman and the Usos to the site of an AEW taping in a tank.

The Rampage half-hour which went head to head with 30 minutes of Smackdown actually beat that Smackdown half-hour in the key demo, which absolutely stunned me, given that Rampage had Matt Sydal and the fucking Bunny as one side of the quarters

4 hours ago, Stiva said:

Apropos of nothing, I had a dream last night that Steveson debuted soon and was moving like Khali and was completely lost in some random tag match. I have no idea what my brain was subconsciously trying to do but anything better than that when he does arrive, he'll have improved on my dreamscapes.

You sure you weren’t watching a Sylvester Terkay match?

Remember when everyone lost their minds at WWE turning Becky heel and got immediately admonished because "Becky wanted to be a heel"? She mentioned in an interview she did with Ryan Satin that they called her and told her she would be returning as a heel. So yeah, making the fans believe their stupid ideas are actually coming from the talent is definitely A Thing now.