Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/18 - 10/24 Did you know Rod Stewart plagiarized a Brazilian artist?

KawadaSmile

One way to heat up Smackdown and give Roman a fresh lease of main event life would be a double turn at Saudi. Fans are ready to cheer him without backlash now. I think that's what they are planning on doing too, if Heyman's comments are any indication.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MoS said:

One way to heat up Smackdown and give Roman a fresh lease of main event life would be a double turn at Saudi. Fans are ready to cheer him without backlash now. I think that's what they are planning on doing too, if Heyman's comments are any indication.

Could be, but the only way I see them doing that is Heyman botching a double-cross and Roman still coming out on top. I would rather have him pin Lesnar clean...

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I must have missed something because I don't get why MSK is not liked by the crowd.

IMO it might because they've been an afterthought since winning the belts and even more so in the TWO POINT OH era.

Plus their gimmick doesn't seem to work in this company either. They try to come off as cool and egdy but instead (to me at least) look like whiny tryhards. Like, yeah, they rock in the ring but literally every other part of their act has go-away heat. 

23 minutes ago, MoS said:

Yeah I saw Heyman's comments. Sure seems like a double turn is coming. I guess that means the Rock match is def. not happening at Mania 

1 minute ago, Strummer said:

Also find it kinda funny that some of the same people defending Roman last week for "working" in that interview are mad at Tony Khan doing essentially the same. Apparently only one side is allowed to be "working"

What Khan interview? He has HUGE cokehead carny promoter vibes and that's the one thing this generation has missed. 

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

What Khan interview? He has HUGE cokehead carny promoter vibes and that's the one thing this generation has missed. 

The twitter stuff last week about challenging/beating wwe and taking shots at the other company.

just find it funny that Bischoff and Booker both blasted TK this week on their shows for doing that but silent about Roman