Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/18 - 10/24 Did you know Rod Stewart plagiarized a Brazilian artist?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hit Row's debut being in WICHITA, KANSAS and actually being fine and getting an alright reaction from the crowd is, without question, a doozy.

IMO that only proves how awesome Hit Row is that they can debut them in the middle of a damn corn field and they got over. 

Also I kinda want to fly to Brazil and follow bubba around with one of those 80s big ass boom boxes playing HIIIIIIIIIIIIT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

It is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most annoying theme song in wrestling. It's weird that I actually like the group but find their bars fucking WACK and that's like 50% of their presentation.

Once things switched to NXT TWO POINT OOOOOOOHHHHHH their bars suddenly went from "pretty solid for someone who doesn't do this for a living" to "wack as fuck" so it seems like their lines are 100% written by nerds now. 

I feel that Rampaging Brock is the closest thing we have today to Brody and Hansen running through crowds in Japan terrifying people. Something extra scary about a dude who could probably legit beat the ass of everyone in the building losing his shit. 

To be fair, the whole belt swap thing *is* fucking dumb and makes the titles look worthless (not to mention it makes the company look stupid for booking themselves in a corner like that), but for her to make it about her looking bad is silly. 

Also looking back at the segment, Charlotte was being an unprofessional shit and it looked like Becky was using all the restraint she could muster to not beat her ass on live TV.

Plus it looks like Andrade had a " fu wwe" tweet too, so yeah.

I guess we were all wrong, Charlotte was never HHH, she was HBK the whole time. I expect her to suddenly lose her smile next. 

From the F4W site (https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/report-flair-lynch-had-confrontation-after-wwe-smackdown-357161) : 

As TalkSport reported, she "fought all day against the title switch. In fact, it's believed no one involved was happy about it."

TalkSport reported their friendship has been "strained for some time" ever since Lynch referred to Flair as "plastic" in a promo a few years ago.

Vince McMahon was reportedly angry about Flair leaving backstage without talking to him.

TalkSport also reported that Flair wanted to lose clean to Bianca Belair Monday, believing it could have been a big win for her and that the DQ finish hurt that.

Charlotte was right to be pissed at the stupid title exchange, and it seems Becky wasn't too happy about it either. But if she sandbagged Becky in the middle of that segment, then that was an unprofessional trash move. The WON report crediting TalkSport says though that the "timing was off" when Charlotte did the back and forth, which makes it feel milder and a timing issue, unlike what PWI is reporting. 

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

To be fair, the whole belt swap thing *is* fucking dumb and makes the titles look worthless (not to mention it makes the company look stupid for booking themselves in a corner like that), but for her to make it about her looking bad is silly. 

Also looking back at the segment, Charlotte was being an unprofessional shit and it looked like Becky was using all the restraint she could muster to not beat her ass on live TV.

Plus it looks like Andrade had a " fu wwe" tweet too, so yeah.

I guess we were all wrong, Charlotte was never HHH, she was HBK the whole time. I expect her to suddenly lose her smile next. 

I don't know. Seems like she turned a pretty shitty segment into something at least amusing. She was unprofessional but I also think she was right that the segment was stupid. Why would two champions, the peak of their careers just passively hand over the thing they should care about more than anything else?

Just because the whole title swap thing is dumb doesn't make it right for her to be an unprofessional shithead.

I just wonder how many of these incidents Vince is going to put up with. Clearly he doesn't want to give AEW another star, but this is starting to become a pattern.

Most of Nia's incidents have been accidents due to her being sloppy. I don't get the impression she goes out with the intention of hurting people, shit just happens.  Not that it's good that it happens mind you, but intent matters. Charlotte seems to have purposely gone out there to sandbag her co workers in a major angle. I know there's different rules for the top level people, but even then there's got to be a line drawn before someone decides to take matters into their own hands (like Bret ended up doing with Shawn).