Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE Saudimoney Bloodmania, Saudimania Bloodmoney

9 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

Does Vince dare job Mansoor in his hometown?

He won't. He doesn't want "technical difficulties" on the talent's (except of course Roman & Lesnar) airplane this time around. 

13 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

Cole called him a "Karate player". 

I believe that is actually the correct term for point karate, because they're not 'fighting.' Same goes for Judo player. 

If there’s one redeeming qualities to these shows it’s Bill Goldberg, Jewish mega-baby face in Saudi Arabia.

What I don't get is that they had Poppy at that NXT Takeover show, but did not bring her back to Crown Jewel when she already had the theme song ready...

11 minutes ago, Al said:

If there’s one redeeming qualities to these shows it’s Bill Goldberg, Jewish mega-baby face in Saudi Arabia.

Not really. Saudi Arabia and Israël are in good speaking terms right now. Which is fitting, since they are both criminal regimes. 

4 minutes ago, Reel said:

I believe that is actually the correct term for point karate

My bad...it stems from my belief that the fighting arts aren't "sports", because you don't "play" "brain damage". 

1 minute ago, El-P said:

Not really. Saudi Arabia and Israël are in good speaking terms right now. Which is fitting, since they are both criminal regimes.

Louder! Say it louder!

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

"Everyone remembers the first King of the Ring, Don Muraco."

Well, that does mean they acknowledge Bret Hart and Randy Savage as the only two-time Kings of The Ring.  Unstated, but now a kayfabed fact!

Legit shocked they put over Woods,  him losing in the finals after him lobbying so hard on social media to being back King of the Ring is such a WWE move (for the fabled HEAT), maybe MBS is a New Day fan?

Also I bet Zelina is glad she gave up her attempt to unionize so she could win a big match on a show paid for by the government that killed her father. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Also I bet Zelina is glad she gave up her attempt to unionize so she could win a big match on a show paid for by the government that killed her father. 

Holy shit ! 

Well, that's not the case, really, but the put down is brutal ! :lol:

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Also I bet Zelina is glad she gave up her attempt to unionize so she could win a big match on a show paid for by the government that killed her father

which one

bianca just does insane stuff, man

Bryan and Dave made it clear that whatever happens here, this is only the beginning of the Brock/Roman program. Heyman being the coach that goes to the other team and spills all the secrets could be a fun angle. 

I'm not watching this but Bianca beating both Sasha and Becky to take the belt over to Raw wouldn't have been the worst salvaging of her sputtering momentum. You could sort of frame it that while Becky got the drop on her at Summerslam, she actually was able to beat two of the Four Horsewomen, etc. Ah well.

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Heyman being the coach that goes to the other team and spills all the secrets could be a fun angle. 

You got to respect how no matter how many times he loses favour, he always finds a way to get right in the middle of whatever is the biggest thing going on in WWE.