Pro Wrestling Only

All Elite Wrestling

Perfectly Straightedge

All_Elite_Wrestling.jpg

All Elite Wrestling! 

Prologue

This project will start in the year 2021 and the first event will be Full Gear. Now there are some changes to this card compared to what is going down in real life. This is my card for AEW Full Gear and the changes to the card will have a brief explanation to go along with it. The rest have the same storyline as real-life leading to the match.

AEW World Championship
Kenny Omega (C) vs "Hangman" Adam Page

AEW World Tag Team Championships
The Lucha Bros(C) vs FTR

AEW Heavyweight Championship
Number 1 Contender Finals
Bryan Danielson vs Brodie Lee

{That's right Brodie Lee who THANKFULLY never passed away and was able to make the finals of the tournament. Bryan's ascent was the same he defeated Dustin Rhodes in a hard-fought first round and then defeated Eddie Kingston in the Semi-Finals. Brodie's run was also a hard-fought one. He defeated Jungle Boy in the first round and then defeated Orange Cassidy to get to the finals. These two are on a collision course and what a battle it will be.}

CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston

Darby Allin vs MJF

Falls Count Anywhere Six Man Tag Match
Adam Cole and The Young Bucks vs Christian Cage, Jungle Boy, and a Mystery Partner

{Luchasaurus was in this match but due to the attack on Dynamite. He was rendered unable to compete. Christian and Jungle Boy promise that they will have a replacement for him at Full Gear. The Superkliq doesn't care in the slightest and will meet them at Full Gear in this Falls Count Anywhere Six-Man Tag!}

Tag Team Match
The Rhodes Dynasty (Cody and Dustin) vs Malakhi Black and Andrade El Idolo with Chavo Guerrero Jr.

{Black has made it his mission to destroy The Nightmare Family. Cody has been on the wrong side of these attacks and now Adrande has joined in on the attack as well. Black and Andrade are a team that not a lot of people would see together but they are allying to put an end to Cody. When all hope seemed lost. Cody's brother Dustin has joined his brother's side. The two men are now set to do battle with this new alliance being formed.}

FTW Championship Match
Ricky Starks with Taz vs Orange Cassidy

{Ricky Starks has been on a tear after ridding AEW of Brian Cage who decided to leave the company due to creative differences. Starks has held onto this FTW Championship and now looks to put his title on the line against a man who honestly doesn't care...Orange Cassidy is the next challenger for the FTW Championship. Taz wants nothing more than to make sure his championship is as far away from Orange as it can be.}

Coming Soon!

th?id=OIP.0m6Gh4dBJa_WLbyavdqO7gAAAA&pid

AEW Presents

AEW-Full-Gear-Logo-Black-Inverted.png

AEW Full Gear
November 13th, 2021
Minneapolis, Minnesota

{Welcome to Full Gear! We are live from The Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota this building is sold out and it's jam-packed to the rafters. The fans are live and we see all the opening promos that built to this big PPV but none bigger than the biggest prize in all of professional wrestling. The AEW World Championship is on the line as Hangman Adam Page will challenge what many consider to be the greatest wrestler on the planet in "The Big Bout Machine" Kenny Omega! We have other big matches as well as Bryan Danielson will meet The returning leader of The Dark Order Mr.Brodie Lee. Both men have gone through the tournament to make it to the finals and the winner will get a future AEW World Title Shot at a future date. We have CM Punk "The Best in the World" facing off against a man that doesn't even begin to know the word surrender in Eddie Kingston it will be a war for the ages. We have much more to go but let's head at the top of the ramp where Tony Schaivonie and Excalibur are at the broadcast booth.}

tony-schiavone-jpg.9439thumb-5d8e63624e486.jpg

Excalibur: Welcome to FULL GEAR!

Tony: We are live from The Target Center in Minneapolis and Excalibur what a night this is going to be.

Excalibur: You have that right Tony. We have titles on the line, we have grudge matches, street fights. Tonight is going to be a game-changer in the world of professional wrestling as a whole.

Tony: Well, let's no waste anytime and let's head to ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by!

FTW Championship Match
Ricky Starks with Taz vs Orange Cassidy

{This opening contest goes about 12 minutes. They get a lot going in this match. Starks has a lot of heat in this match and the longer the match goes the more he is getting. Taz is showing some concern with Ricky though who seems more obsessed with his looks than defending this title. Cassidy is OVER with this crowd and the fans LOVE him. He does a beautiful job in selling the offense of Ricky but the tide turns when the hands of Cassidy go into the pockets. Starks is pissed as he proceeds to just slap the taste out of the mouth of Cassidy. This makes Cassidy show a more aggressive side which really gets the crowd going. Starks is taken by this and instantly overwhelmed! Cassidy is headed to the top rope where Taz is there to hold onto the leg which gives Starks enough time to climb up after Cassidy. Both men are on the top rope and Cassidy is grabbed and dropped with a superplex off the very top rope by Starks! Both men crashed and burned! Cassidy is slow to get to his feet as Starks grabs Cassidy and is looking for the Buster Keaton but Cassidy though is able to push him back. Starks bounces off the ropes and ORANGE PUNCH! Cassidy just flattened Starks in the middle of the ring. Cassidy hooks the leg! 1....2...shoulder up! Cassidy thought for sure that was it. Taz is looking worried here as Starks is dazed. Cassidy is climbing to the top rope and CROSSBODY! Starks though ROLLS THROUGH! STARKS GRABS THE PANTS FOR EXTRA LEVERAGE 1.....2....3!!! Ricky Starks retains the FTW Championship as Taz is all smiles! Orange Cassidy is upset but it falls on deaf ears as Starks and Taz have hightailed it to the back already!}

th?id=OIP.ipJf40OxSOrBwfMpOhJo6wAAAA&pid

Tony: By hook or by crook! We should have a new FTW Champion in Orange Cassidy but that lucky son of a gun Ricky Starks was able to grab the tights and steal this victory.

Excalibur: Well I am sure that we are going to hear from Taz later about that victory but let's head to the back where Renee Young is standing by with Brodie Lee.

Brodie_Lee_Exalted_One_2.jpg

Renee: Mr. Lee, in recent months we have seen a sort of friendship happen between your Dark Order and Adam Page. Do you care to comment on that?

Brodie: Renee, it's been no secret for the past few months I have been absent and not been able to be contacted but you see all of that has changed because when I came back on AEW Dynamite to be the surprise competitor in the World Title Eliminator Tournament it seems The Dark Order was nowhere to be found. I have had to sit and watch the group that I took from complete obscurity and made them a force in AEW but how do they repay me. They dress up like cowboys and praise a man that has done NOTHING for them. Hangman, you made a HUGE mistake in getting involved with The Dark Order. I am and forever will be the Exhaulted One! NOBODY ELSE! Dark Order I think it's time that we had a serious talk. I have been gone FAR too long and now tonight I take my AEW World Title Shot and I not only show The Dark Order who their rightful leader is but I also stake my claim to the AEW World Championship. Bryan, we have gone to war before but you have NEVER faced this version of Brodie Lee and all I can say is may God have mercy on you because I will not!

Darby Allin vs MJF with Wardlow
{A hard-hitting 100 mph match here. MJF is the most hated man on the roster and for good reason. Darby is the never-say-die and fights till he has nothing left. These two put on a special match for this crowd and they blow the roof of this place. They do big spots. An apron Coffin Drop, an apron Powerbomb, a Heatseeker Piledriver that should have ended the match but not tonight at Full Gear maybe on Dynamite but tonight is special and we are seeing why. This finish comes at us really fast. MJF counters a coffin drop by getting his knees up at the very last second. MJF turns this into a roll-up with the tights 1.....2...kick out! MJF trying to win like Starks did earlier but it wasn't meant to be. MJF comes charging with a wild lariat attempt but Darby rolls under and bounces off the ropes with a Springboard Coffin Drop to a standing MJF that puts him down. Wardlow hops on the ring apron to distract the referee. Darby though has seen enough and leaps off the top rope with a missile dropkick that plants Wardlow off the apron and down. MJF though has had enough time to put on the DYNAMITE RING! Darby has no idea! MJF throws a wild right hand but Darby though ducks the shot and takes MJF down and locks on his own version of Salt of the Earth! MJF is screaming as Darby is wrenching on the arm! MJF finally manages to get right into the ropes as Darby though sees this and does a roll and RELOCKS ON THE HOLD! MJF though counters this time with a blatant rake of the eyes! Aubrey Edwards is in the face of MJF but gets ignored as MJF grabs Darby and throws him into the buckles with a VICIOUS Buckle Bomb! Darby bounces off the ropes right into a clothesline. Darby lands on the apron but HEATSEEKER PILEDRIVER! 1......2.....DARBY KICKS OUT! MJF IS PISSED! Darby should have been put away there. MJF tells the crowd and Aubrey to screw off. MJF leaves for a steel chair. As soon as MJF gets near the ring Darby has already flown THROUGH THE ROPES WITH A SUICIDE DIVE! Darby though went straight into the chair by complete accident! MJF who should be knocked out is somehow safe! The fans and everyone is shocked but nobody more than MJF who is holding the chair. Aubrey is screaming to DQ him but MJF says he never used the chair it was Darby's fault. Aubrey is letting the match continue with gets MAJOR HEAT! Darby is rolled into the ring by MJF. We see MJF drop the weakest elbow drop of all time. 1........2........SHOULDER UP! MJF is PISSED! He is screaming at Darby to stay down! MJF slaps the piss out of Darby but gets spit on! MJF wipes the spit and almost breaks Darby in half with a Powerbomb! MJF picks up Darby and screams "You should have stayed down Darby" MJF picks Darby up for another but is dropped by a Code Red! Darby with the cover 1.....2.....kick out! Darby comes charging but MJF drags Aubrey in the way which causes Darby to stop in his tracks. MJF has the ring back on! Darby has no clue! WHAM! Dynamite Diamond across the skull! Darby is laid out as MJF hooks the leg! 1.....2....3!!! MJF has stolen this epic match! Darby is knocked out cold as MJF has rolled out of the ring with that smirk on his face. The fans are pissed but it doesn't change the fact that MJF is the winner of this match!}

Tony: The boil on professional wrestling has just gotten bigger tonight at Full Gear. I can't believe this.

Excalibur: The salt of the earth just showed the world he will do whatever it takes to get his hand raised in victory.

Tony: I am sick to my stomach. Darby Allin gave his body and soul tonight and that jerk MJF just took it all away just like that.

Excalibur: I agree Tony but Bryce Remsburg's decision is final. So that is just all there is to it.

Tony: I think Tony Khan needs to do something about this but in any event let's head to the back where FTR has some words for The Lucha Bros ahead of their Tag Title Match tonight!

yjpiAoh6-FTR-00002-360x249.jpg

Dax: It's really this simple. Cash and I have tasted that gold before and tonight we get our chance to get it back. Lucha Bros, you two are good with the flips and all the high flying but tonight you are going into the ring with two of the very best in this business. We are not here in AEW to wow the fans with our skills. We are here in AEW to cement our legacy as the very best tag team in this business.

Cash: You know it's funny. You have a promotion that all they are doing is promoting tag team wrestling but yet the best tag team in all of professional wrestling is right here. We are going to beat The Lucha Bros tonight and we are going put our staple in being the very best this sport has ever seen.

FTR: TOP GUYS OUT!

Tag Team Match
The Rhodes Dynasty (Cody and Dustin) vs Malakhi Black and Andrade El Idolo with Chavo Guerrero Jr.

{This match is a solid tag match for what it is. The Rhodes brothers look good in the ring and their moves look crisp. Black and Andrade in this mesh of a tag team have their issues but they keep the match competitive due to their impressive singles runs. You can tell that Black and Andrade don't have a lot of chemistry together but their hatred of The Rhodes family seems to fuel them and they keep the attack on in the early going. Cody is getting mixed reactions from the crowd as his brother is getting the crowd on his side more little by little. This match is hard-hitting and we see Dustin getting worked over as Black and Andrade are keeping him away from the tag! Dustin is selling like a champ here as the crowd is actually looking forward to the hot tag cause of Dustin's selling! Dustin is caught with Black Mass across the jaw and this move actually hits with so much authority that Dustin spins right into the tag! Cody leaps straight into the ring with a springboard double ax handle to Black. Andrade comes charging right into a power slam! Black is back up and dropped with a power slam as well. Cody is firing up here as Dustin is back to his feet. The brothers start unloading with right hands before finally dropping back Black and Andrade both with Bionic Elbows! Andrade and Black are to the outside of the ring as both Dustin and Cody head to the top rope. Each man leaps and takes out their opponents! The fans are cheering as Cody is trying to pump this crowd all the way up. Cody slides Black into the ring as Cody slides into the ring though he is met with a BLACK MASS! Cody is laid out in the middle of the ring! 1.....2.....broken up by Dustin! Black is pissed and throws Dustin against the buckles with some stiff kicks. Andrade comes charging into the ring with a cartwheel back elbow but Dustin though moves out of the way. Andrade is in the corner now as Black attempts Black Mass but it NAILS ANDRADE! This makes him fall out of the ring as Chavo is PISSED! He is checking on his client as Black screams that Andrade is stupid and caused the accident. Black turns around though and Cody with a Disaster Kick that gets a MIXED reaction! Black stumbles right into a BULLDOG from Dustin! Black is dazed when he is quickly dropped with a CROSS-RHODES! 1......2....3!!! The Rhodes Dynasty has won this match! Andrade and Chavo are already at the top of the ramp obviously upset about what transpired! Black is on the outside of the ring holding his neck and pointing at Andrade! Needless to say, this tag team won't be having any more tag matches.

33c66f4d3e08d44cec3270debf4d7c60.jpg

Tony: What a tag match that was. It looks like The Rhodes Family were able to keep this threat of Black and Andrade at bay once and for all. So the big question now is what is next for The Rhodes Dynasty.

Excalibur: It might be too soon to say something but I could see these two brothers challenging for the AEW World Tag Team Championships.

Tony: I agree Excalibur. These two could be a force in the already stacked Tag Team Division we have here in AEW.

Excalibur: Tony, I have gotten word that Adam Cole and The Young Bucks standing by.

young-bucks-adam-cole-september-10-a-320

Adam Cole: That's right bay bay! You are looking at the most dangerous three-man team in all of professional wrestling today. The Superkliq! Now, Jungle Boy since I have come into AEW. You have been nothing but a pain in my side. Tonight The Young Bucks and I are going to make examples out of Christian Cage and you. It doesn't matter who your mystery partner is. You could bring out Chuck Norris and I would slap the taste out of his mouth. The one thing you don't do is mess with The Elite. Tonight, after we get rid of you three then we are going to sit back and watch our best friend Kenny Omega tear it up tonight in the Main Event and retain that beautiful AEW World Championship. So I hope you boys are ready because tonight is going to be able The Elite!

Nick Jackson: I don't really have anything to add to that. What about you Matt?

Matt Jackson: Nah, I am good. Seeya soon losers!

AEW Heavyweight Championship
Number 1 Contender Finals
Bryan Danielson vs Brodie Lee

{Here comes Brodie Lee! He comes out first and he looks determined to get the next shot. We see The Dark Order is nowhere to be found though as Brodie has done this whole run all by himself. The Dark Order has been distracted with Adam Page and the return of Brodie hasn't been addressed YET! Bryan Danielson comes out next and the fans are rocking for this man! Bryan is completely over with this crowd. This match is a BEAUTIFUL contest of just sheer brutality these two men beat the HELL out of each other. Bryan's chest is blood red! Brodie even sports a busted nose from this hard-hitting affair. We see it all in this match. Bryan with those stiff kicks and chops. It looks like every move that Brodie hits is just complete violence. These two men go all out and it shows in what each man looks like during this war. Brodie lays out a charging Bryan with a NASTY Discus Lariat! This makes Bryan do a flip as Brodie hooks the leg! 1.....2.....shoulder up! Brodie can't believe it! He is right in the face of referee Bryce Remsberg and given him the business has Bryan is starting to get back to his feet. Brodie grabs Bryan and sets him up for a powerbomb. Brodie lifts him in the air but Bryan is able to sway the momentum and land behind Brodie who turns around straight into a roundhouse kick across the skull. This brings Brodie down to a knee and Bryan starts planting those stiff kicks across the chest over and over and over. Brodie is dazed badly here as Bryan takes a step back and WHAM! Roundhouse kick across the skull. Bryan grabs both arms of Brodie as the crowd is cheering. Bryan starts unloading with stomp after stomp. Brodie is in some serious trouble as Bryan is just a man on a mission. Brodie is trying to get his wits back but Bryan is against the ropes and the fans are SOLID behind him. Bryan runs full speed and drives the flying knee MISSES! Brodie is able to swat Bryan out of the air! Bryan takes a nasty spill into the corner buckles. Brodie though knows this is his time DISCUS LARIAT! SITOUT POWERBOMB! 1....2....shoulder up! Brodie can't believe it! Brodie grabs Bryan off the mat and goes for another Discus Lariat but Bryan counters right into the Crossface! Brodie is fighting with all he has and gets close to the ropes but Bryan though kicks off the ropes and forces Brodie to the middle of the ring! Bryan reapplies the hold and Brodie is REFUSING TO TAP! Bryan though is putting more and more force on the hold! Finally, Brodie just PASSES OUT! Bryan has defeated this monster Brodie Lee in this hard-hitting match! Bryan is going to face The AEW World Champion whether it's Kenny Omega or Adam Page at a later date. Bryan is playing up the crowd as he heads up the ramp as Brodie is getting checked on by the referee and you can see the anger in his face!}

{We get ourselves our first video package of the night and it's promoting The Eddie Kingston/CM Punk coming up soon! The fans are LOUD for that but in the meantime, we head to the back where we see Renee Young is catching up with Christian Cage and Jungle Boy.}

91a9017e322daf58246b2d140283a2be.jpg

Renee: Gentlemen, in just a few minutes you two are going to be facing The Superkliq. Any hints on who your mystery partner is going to be tonight?

Christian: Now Renee, where is the fun in that. See, we could tell you and the rest of AEW who our partner is but I mean where is the challenge in that. So The Superkliq can have an idea of who they are going to be facing. The only thing I am going to say is I hope The Young Bucks and Adam Cole Bay Bay are ready for a fight because our partner is just as ready as us to tear this Superkliq apart!

Jungle Boy: Adam Cole! I can't wait to rip you limb from limb tonight. You threw me off the stage and tried to end my career. In just a few short moments. I am going to see you in that ring and I promise that I will not stop until I make someone tap out tonight!

Renee: Good luck tonight! Tony and Excalibur back to you!

Falls Count Anywhere Six Man Tag Match
Adam Cole and The Young Bucks vs Christian Cage, Jungle Boy, and a Mystery Partner

{The Young Bucks come out first and the fans are letting them hear it! The Bucks are full-on heels and just eating up this response. They do their signature pose at the top of the ramp. The streamers come shooting out and here comes Adam Cole BAY BAY! He meets his partners on the ramp and they head down to the ramp. Cole does his pose on the ring apron and gets the crowd to do a loud "ADAM COLE BAY BAY!" The fans are buzzing as The Superkliq is getting ready to fight here but that is when the music hits and here comes Christian Cage! He does the smart thing and waits for his partner Jungle Boy! They are waiting at the top of the ramp and the crowd is buzzing. Tony and Excalibur are giving out guesses as to who is going to be this surprise partner. The Bucks and Cole wait for a few seconds but they are just annoyed and head up the ramp but that is when the music blasts and out comes!}

Samoa Joe!

hqdefault.jpg

{These fans come unglued! Samoa Joe walks out of the curtain and heads right down the ramp on a mission! This match is on! The fans are rocking as all six men are fighting all over the arena! Joe is going right after Adam Cole! The Bucks/Cage and JB are fighting in the crowd! This match is as insane as you would think. They fight all over this arena! They do table spots, chair shots, kendo sticks, even a tacked-up Nike sneaker! This match is a complete war! They are giving the fans exactly what they want! Cole gets color for his team and Cage is sporting a busted lip as well. The finish comes hot and heavy though as Cole catches Cage with the Last Shot that sends him flying out of the ring! The YB catches Jungle Boy with a duel Superkick that sends him flying. That leaves Samoa Joe who is crawling to get back into the ring left. He looks at the three men and dares them to bring it! Joe picks a Kendo Stick and instantly smashes the leg of Nick Jackson with it! Matt comes charging with a leap and Joe sends him crashing with an STO! Adam Cole is all that is left as Joe is pointing the kendo stick right at him! Cole who is a bloody mess is begging for mercy but Joe is the wrong person to ask for that. He stares at Cole and just blasts him across the skull with the kendo stick! Cole is on the mat and Joe keeps the shots coming until the kendo stick is broken into pieces! Joe lets out a primal yell but that is when The Bucks who are back in nail with a Superkick! Joe is dazed as Matt grabs the chair and places it across the face of Joe and Nick nails a Superkick that sends Joe against the ropes. Matt comes charging but Christian out of nowhere nails him with a SPEAR! This sends both of them out of the ring! Nick sees Joe starting to stir and comes charging at him but a backdrop sends Nick over the top rope to the floor. Joe hits the ropes and Suicide Dive takes them both out! Adam Cole is now left in the ring all by himself. He gets a relief-like smile on his face as the blood is pouring. Cole is looking around and begins doing his taunt in the middle of the ring but what he doesn't notice is that Jungle Boy is right behind him. As Cole does the "Bay Bay" He is instantly nailed with a Steel Chair across the back! Cole falls to his knees as Jungle Boy is standing over him and nails Cole again with the chair! Jungle Boy is showing a side we haven't seen before. He is nailing Cole over and over. Jungle Boy takes the broken Kendo Stick and places it across the mouth of Cole and locks on The Snare Trap! The Bucks are trying to enter the ring but Christian catches Matt Superkick with a Crossface! Nick is about to make the save but Samoa Joe is there and COQUINA CLUTCH! The Superkliq is in a line all locked in holds screaming in pain! Finally, the fans go crazy! The whole Superkliq TAP OUT! All three men just TAPPED OUT! Joe, Jungle Boy, and Christian keep the holds locked on for a few more moments before finally letting go. Joe and Cage give Jungle Boy the shine as they let his music play. Some fist bumps are done and we head to a video package for FTR/Lucha Bros! Which then leads us to CM Punk standing by.}

CM-Punk-AEW-Rampage-8-20-21-645x370-1-e1

CM Punk: Eddie Kingston, I gave you time to give me my apology. I gave you a chance to do the right thing but just as Eddie Kingston does. He refuses to admit responsibility. He refuses to admit that he is wrong. Eddie, I have known you for a long time and I know that you would rather go through hell than apologize to me and well tonight Eddie. I am going to put you right through that hell and maybe then you will realize that you don't mess with CM Punk.

Singles Match
CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston

{This match is split right down the middle the fans love both of these guys and make no shame about it. CM Punk whose return has changed the whole industry as a whole but now he is stepping into his toughest test to date. The man who doesn't understand the word quit and the man who has promised to give CM Punk the beat he deserves. These two men beat the hell out of each other. We thought Bryan/Brodie was a tough contest these men place that bar even higher. CM Punk gets the best of Eddie in the early going by out wrestling him but just like Eddie said he turns this into a straight-up fight. These men are going all out here tonight. Eddie is using every trick in the book, eye pokes,  stiff chops, stiff kicks, he bites CM Punk and even gives him the dreaded back rake! Eddie has no desire to wrestle Punk and doesn't even try. We see a few stiff suplexes by Eddie but everything else is just stiff strikes. Punk though is able to bounce back every time though and these two just give these fans everything they ask for. The fans are split down the middle and they LOVE it! The finish comes when Eddie goes for that spinning back fist but Punk is able to duck down and catches Eddie with a GTS! Eddie bounces off the ropes right into another GTS! Eddie hits the canvas and obviously knocked out. CM Punk hooks the leg 1....2....3!!! CM Punk has defeated Eddie Kingston in a bloody brawl! CM Punk plays this split crowd and raises his hands in the air as Eddie is trying to get his wits back. CM Punk puts out the hand to Eddie and we see the prideful Eddie Kingston head up the ramp obviously upset over the loss but he leaves CM Punk hanging in the middle of the ring with his hand out. CM Punk knows that Eddie is too prideful to admit he lost to the better man tonight but he lets Eddie be. CM Punk plays up the crowd who is rocking as we head to the back to where standing by is Hangman Page!}

hqdefault.jpg

{The scene closes here with CM Punk telling the crowd he put Eddie to sleep tonight. We now head to the back to hear from the challenger for the AEW Championship! Hangman Adam Page!}

Adam_Page.jpg

Adam Page: Tonight, I know the task at hand. I have to defeat Kenny Omega. I have a lot of history with Kenny. I have gone to war with Kenny and now I have to go to war with Kenny Omega. I am no stranger to fighting. I am no stranger to being the underdog. I know that Kenny Omega is the best wrestler on the planet. There is ZERO debate there. Kenny is on a league of his own but I have to say that tonight when I finally beat Kenny Omega and I realize my destiny of becoming AEW World Champion. I will finally know that it was all for something. Tonight, I need the Dark Order to know that over the past year. I appreciate everything they have done to be there for me but tonight isn't about them. It's about me showing off years of hard work and dedication to this business of professional wrestling means something. I am going to become the AEW World Champion tonight or I will die trying! That is COWBOY SHIT! 

AEW World Tag Team Championships
The Lucha Bros(C) vs FTR

{Here we go the AEW World Tag Team Championships are on the line! We have two of the best teams in AEW and they are battling tooth and nail tonight. The Lucha Bros control early using their speed but against FTR it just doesn't last long as FTR changes the pace and slows them down. FTR is using every trick they can to take advantage and it works. Fenix has been grounded in the middle parts of this match. Dax and Cash are relentless in tearing apart the knee of Fenix. Penta is trying to get the tag but every time it's either made or about to be made FTR is able to stop it. This match gets a decent amount of time to show off the skills of both teams. We get the impressive tag team moves and sequences from both teams so everyone gets some shine. The finish though comes when Fenix finally gets the hot tag to Penta who comes in and starts showing off some tremendous Lucha. He bounces across the ring with precision and speed that throws FTR off their game completely. Cash is thrown to the outside of the ring by Penta! Fenix does a step up off the second rope and proceeds to Senton on top of Cash! Penta grabs Dax and is going to put an end to him right now with the Package Piledriver! Dax is able to counter though with a back body drop! Penta comes charging when he gets right back to his feet and Dax counters with a drop toe hold into the ropes! Penta is caught in the middle of the ropes when CASH RIPS THE MASK OFF PENTA! Dax grabs Penta who is trying to hold his identity. Dax doesn't give a shit though as Cash throws Fenix into the steel post and he takes a nasty bump! Cash gets on the apron and Dax with the tag! Penta is still trying to hide his face and can't fight back but FTR hits the Big Rig! 1.....2.....3!!! My God! FTR has just won the AEW World Tag Titles for the 2nd time! The fans are letting them hear it but FTR head up the ramp with the gold in their hands as Fenix finally grabs his brother's mask and Penta is able to put it back on. The Lucha Bros are upset in the ring but FTR couldn't be happier about what just happened!}

ftr-all-out-480x270.jpg

{Now it's time for the big one! The AEW World Heavyweight Championship is on the line! Kenny Omega is known to many as The Cleaner, The Big Bout Machine, but more importantly, he is known as the AEW World Champion. He is defending this championship against The master of Cowboy Shit, The Man who won this chance at the AEW World Championship in a Ladder Match. Hangman is ready for this chance and the promo package plays as Tony and Excalibur who have to lead us on this journey are ready to call this Main Event!}

hqdefault.jpg

{Justin Roberts does the opening entrances for both men and then leads to introduce this AEW World Championship Match}

AEW_World_title.jpg
AEW World Championship
Kenny Omega (C) vs "Hangman" Adam Page

{This match is everything you want out of the Main Event! Omega the AEW World Champion is on his own tonight. He told The Elite to stay behind tonight as Hangman has done the same thing. This match is about two men fighting to show who just is the best wrestler today. This match gets all the time it needs to complete this story. Omega and Hangman spare no expense in putting on a show for this crowd. They do high spots in this match, they are just beating the hell out of each other and showing why each other need to be considered the very best. Hangman and Omega go through all the motions to give this crowd a roller coaster-type experience. They are hitting each other with all they have. Omega ends up countering a Buckshot Lariat right into a V-Trigger! The fans are not happy as that usually means Omega is about to end the match. Hangman takes a nasty bump and goes into the ropes when Omega is there full sprint with another V-Trigger! Hangman isn't moving! Omega is going to put an end to this journey for The Hangman! Omega makes the signal picks up Hangman on his shoulders for The One-Winged Angel but Hangman fights out. Omega seems caught off guard by this as he gets shoved into the ropes. Omega is planted with a stiff boot across the face. Hangman hits the ropes and a big-time Lariat takes Omega down hard on the mat! This gets a near fall! We get a couple more minutes of this back and forth action with many near falls. These two are going all out! The finish happens when Omega goes up top but Hangman is able to counter and send Omega crashing to the outside of the ring. Hangman does a body press over the top rope and lands on Omega. Hangman is pumped up as he slides Omega into the ring. Hangman gets on the ring apron and waits as Omega is out of it and BUCKSHOT LARIAT! Omega is laid out cold! Hangman hooks the leg 1.......2......3!!! Adam Page has done it! Hangman is The AEW World Champion! The fans are GOING CRAZY! Hangman is handed the AEW World Title!}

maxresdefault-3-696x385.jpg.optimal.jpg

{The confetti is falling! Tony and Excalibur are losing their minds! Hangman has finally become The AEW World Champion! Omega is being checked on by the rest of The Elite! It's The Young Bucks and Adam Cole all three men are checking on Omega but as they are checking on Omega. We see Cole and The Bucks share a look with the new AEW World Champion. Hangman looks at them and offers his hand The Bucks are unsure of what to do here. Omega is leaning against the buckle and Adam Cole just wants to fight. The Bucks and Hangman shake hands which get a nice pop from the crowd. Omega is up to his feet and Hangman shakes his hand as well. Cole is stuck watching what is going on and doesn't look too happy about it but he finally just gives his respect and The Elite head out to give Hangman Adam Page his moment! The AEW Crowd is going crazy as all ends well tonight but what is going to happen on Dynamite in just 4 days!}

*END*

Full Gear time... sorry for taking JR but Tony and Excalibur do a good job.

I really appreciate the continuation of AEW IRL to this move. Obviously not all the pieces are similar but you do a good job of intertwining.

I think the Samoa Joe sighting is probably my biggest takeaway.I thought when he was released from WWE he was surefire going to AEW so I am pumped to see how he can make an impact here more than he already has.

Also... CM Punk and Kingston... sign me up.

I only wish I could have seen more build up for the feuds as I know I have watched some AEW but not enough to be completely up to speed. But that also means I am looking forward to the fall out and subsequent build to the next big event you put on.

aew-dark-logo-350x250.png

AEW Dark
Announcers: Excalibur and Taz
Date 11/22/21

Results

Jungle Boy and Christian Cage defeats The Butcher and The Blade VIA The Snare Trap
Darby Allin defeats Daniel Garcia Via Coffin Drop
The Dark Order (Uno and Grayson) defeats Private Party VIA Fatality (Gory Bomb Diving Cutter combination)
Eddie Kingston defeats Joey Janela VIA Backfist to the Future
Orange Cassidy defeats Colton Gunn VIA Orange Punch
Main Event
Adam Cole defeats John Silver VIA The Last Shot!

AOuMqUss_400x400.png

COMING UP THIS WEEK ON DYNAMITE!

Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks vs The Rock n' Roll Express

Singles Match
Adam Cole vs 2 Cold Scorpio

Singles Match
Malakai Black vs Andrade El Idolo

Singles Match
Bryan Danielson vs Rey Fenix

TNT World Championship
Elimination Fatal Four-Way

Brodie Lee vs Darby Allin vs Eddie Kingston vs Jungle Boy

Plus

We will hear from new AEW World Champion "Hangman" Adam Page
CM Punk will speak

AOuMqUss_400x400.png

{WELCOME TO AEW DYNAMITE! We get open with the events that just happen on Sunday at Full Gear. We have the crowning of the new AEW Tag Team Champions FTR! CM Punk was able to defeat Eddie Kingston in a hell of a brawl and the biggest of all "Hangman" Adam Page became the AEW World Heavyweight Champion by defeating Kenny Omega. We now go straight to Tony and Excalibur who welcome us to this edition of Dynamite! They go over this hot card and that is when we head straight to our opening contest!}

Singles Match
Andrade El Idolo with Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Malakai Black

{This match gets the full opening of the show. It goes the full 20 minutes and ends in a DRAW! This match was made after the loss at Full Gear and the constant fighting between the two. This match gets the big spots and they go all out. The ending comes when Chavo gets the Black Mist from Black across his face. Andrade is setting up for The Hammerlock DDT but Black counters and sends Andrade over the top rope! The fans are buzzing as the timer goes down! Black does a step-up Senton over the top to the floor! The Timer goes off with both men still fighting! Referee Aubrey Edwards has no choice but ends the match with a Draw! Black and Andrade are not happy with the result but they want to keep the fight going until security and referees separate the two! The fans are buzzing as Excalibur and Tony are pushing this. We head to the back where Eddie Kingston is standing in the back!}

UrEav2NN.jpg

Eddie Kingston: Last night, I did lose to CM Punk but at the end who really won that match? Cause the way that I see it. I am still here, I am still breathing and you never got that crummy apology that you so desperately wanted. So did I really lose at Full Gear cause from my viewpoint? I really don't see that I lost, cause, unlike you Punk. I am in the Main Event Tonight and not just that but I get a chance to become The TNT Champion. I came so close to winning that championship a couple of months ago and now that I know what it takes to become a champion in AEW. Nobody will stand in my way. Darby Allin, Jungle Boy and even you Brodie better watch your backs because tonight I am going to FINALLY fulfil my goal of holding a championship in AEW. So I guess in some way I must thank you CM Punk because you made me realize that I NEVER have to apologize for anything I do. So tonight I am walking out with that gold!

*Commercial*

Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks vs The Rock n' Roll Express
{This match is a dream match. The Rock n' Roll Express gets a nice reaction from the crowd. The Bucks are full-on heels though and make sure to do all their antics to get the crowd upset. This match gets about 13 minutes. Ricky does a beautiful job selling like he always does. The Bucks look dominant in his match but The Express do their great job in bringing the fans into this match. Morton finally gets the hot tag and into the match comes Gibson! He does his hot tag segment. This match looks over when The Rock n' Roll Express nail a Double Dropkick on Matt Jackson. This is when referee Rick Knox makes Morton know he isn't the legal man! The fans are letting him hear it but that is when The Bucks are able to take advantage when Nick Jackson plants Gibson with a Superkick! Morton comes back into the ring but DOUBLE SUPERKICK TO MORTON! Gibson is in trouble here when BTE TRIGGER! The Bucks are smiling as Morton is trying to crawl to his partner when he is planted with a Double Superkick that sends him outside of the ring! The Bucks set up Gibson and MELTZER DRIVER 1.....2....3! The Bucks take the victory as the fans are letting them hear it. That is when The Bucks signal they want the AEW Tag Team Championships!}

{We head to the back where The Dark Order is celebrating with Adam Page over his AEW World Championship Victory. As soon as Page walks out of the scene saying he is heading to the ring that is when up to the scene comes Brodie Lee!}

2b6a5-15994951805441-800.jpg

Brodie Lee: This is complete BULLSHIT! I was FORCED to take a leave of absence and I come back to see what I have built from utter trash into one of the most dominant factions in not just AEW but in all of professional wrestling. Now, I come back and I see that you four have tried to replace me! I AM THE EXALTED ONE! I AM MR.BRODIE LEE! I am irreplaceable. The Dark Order needs to get their shit together because I REFUSE to be associated with losers. Do you know how sick to stomach it made me see Evil Uno dressed up like a cowboy? Stu dressed up as a video game character. Alex, I don't know what the hell you were and even worse John Silver you dressed up as a freakin' Disney character, and even worse it was a DAMN DEER! You four have made a mockery of the very thing I busted my ass to make mean something and I will NOT put up with that ever again. So take tonight to make up your minds. Are you going to follow me and go back to the top or are you going to some cheap laugh for these fans and the rest of AEW!

{Brodie leaves the scene obviously upset and leaves The Dark Order to ponder where their loyalty lies!}

*Commercial*

{Here comes the AEW World Champion! Adam Page comes out with a MASSIVE reaction from the crowd. Adam is standing in the middle of the ring with the fans making multiple chants for him. Adam cuts his promo and thanks to the crowd for always having his back. He then mentions Bryan Danielson and tells him that he will give him the fight anytime that he wants and that he will happily show The Dragon what Cowboy Shit is all about! Adam Page holds up the AEW World Championship!}

adam-page-wins-aew-world-title-jay-letha

{This doesn't end the segment as here comes BRYAN DANIELSON! The fans almost have no idea how to answer this! Adam looks ready though as Bryan is walking with a purpose as he doesn't even care about the chants or anything.}

0.jpg

{Bryan and Hangman are not seeing eye to eye here. Bryan comes out and basically calls out Hangman for the way he has been acting. Bryan tells Hangman that he needs to learn how to act like a champion and the first rule is to act like a professional and quit pandering to these fans because at the end of the night they won't be able to fight the match for him. Hangman tells Bryan that he needs to quit talking and pick a date for their AEW World Title Match! Bryan tells Hangman that he has no plan on letting Hangman know but he says that he needs to be ready at all times. Bryan then tells Hangman that if he wants to see what he is in for to watch later tonight when Bryan Danielson will be in action. Bryan leaves the scene telling Hangman that his dream of being champion will soon be coming to an end but he can be happy in knowing that Bryan knows how to be a champion and he will be proud to not only show him but also will show the entire AEW locker room how a champion should act and drinking beer and playing cowboy isn't it!}

*Commercial*

Singles Match
Adam Cole vs 2 Cold Scorpio
{This match doesn't last too long. Adam Cole is on a mission here. 2 Cold Scorpio is stepping right out of 1993 WCW. He even comes out to his classic theme and is dancing all over the arena. Cole though is not in the mood tonight as he is able to crotch Scorpio on the buckle. Cole throws him off the ropes and drops Scorpio with THE LAST SHOT! 1....2....3!!! Cole demands a microphone after his match!}

s-l400.jpg

Adam Cole: Let's have a little storytime with Adam Cole BAY BAY! At Full Gear, The Superkliq was defeated and you know what. I am man enough to admit that we lost that match but let's be real the ONLY reason we lost that match was simple. We were not ready for a former multi-time World Champion to be in that match. Samoa Joe was a desperate pull from desperate men. Joe, you made mistake getting into my business and I will make sure that you pay for that. Now, that you don't have an element of surprise on your side. I can go ahead and tell you that Joe that you have no idea what you got yourself involved in. Adam Cole Bay Bay is going to show AEW why this is going to be all about The Elite! 

{Tony and Excalibur hype this up as we now head to the back where Darby Allin is standing by.}

a062eb6ef002c69c2dcd87d1e1c23ba2.jpg

{Darby cuts an intense promo on his upcoming match. He mentions that his issues with MJF are not over but for the time being his time is now focused on becoming AEW TNT Champion. Darby says that MJF will get what is coming to him one day but for right now he has a pass because he has other matters to attend to.}

*Commercial*

SIngles MAtch
Bryan Danielson vs Rey Fenix

{This is a hard-hitting and beautiful match. These two go all out. Fenix is showing off his aerial skill but Bryan though is able to finally ground Fenix and begins completely tearing apart the knee of Fenix! Bryan is like a complete animal just ripping apart that knee. Fenix is able to get the crowd going for his comeback but that is when Bryan is able to counter a flying attack and just begins to CURB STOMP the face of Fenix before finally locking a Kneebar in the middle of the ring! Fenix can't take the pain and TAPS OUT! Bryan is standing on the ropes and screaming at the camera that Hangman is screwed when Bryan names the date of the AEW World Title Match!}

christian-cage-jungle-boy-august-12-a-64

{We head to the back where Christian is going over tonight's AEW TNT Title match. He tells Jungle Boy that he has to learn how to make it in AEW without the help of others and he needs to be able to stand on his own. Jungle Boy tells Christian that he appreciates everything that he has done for him in his time with AEW. Jungle tells Christian that tonight he is going in there by himself and he will be leaving with the AEW TNT Championship!}

*Commercial*

zNudbdia6o87WyPeaTePnT-480-80.jpg

{CM Punk cuts a passionate promo about AEW. He says that Eddie brought out a side of him that has been waiting to be unleashed. Punk says that at Full Gear was the last time that he ever questioned if he was the man because he realized that he is the man! Punk makes a claim that he wants to become the next in line for the AEW World Championship but that is when a piece of music hits that NOBODY would ever expect.}

4b81cb3abf48591b1cc24babc6192ee1.jpg

{It's Kenny Omega! He comes down the ramp and goes right into the face of CM Punk. The two men share a quick promo but they begin arguing. Omega is telling Punk that he would stand no chance against the best wrestler in the world today. Punk though tells Omega that he has faced many talented people but he hasn't stepped into the ring with the true Best in the World. Punk looks at Omega and says that he is ready for the test and then CHALLENGES Kenny Omega to a match. This leaves The Cleaner with something to ponder before he finally says that he will accept the offer of CM Punk but he wants to make sure that CM Punk has what it even takes to challenge someone like himself. He says that he saw something that he believes will be perfect for CM Punk to challenge himself. He says he is going to put CM Punk through a series of matches every week and if he can SOMEHOW manage to overcome then he will accept the challenge but he promises CM Punk that this is the only way that this match will EVER happen. Punk looks out at the crowd and asks their opinion in which the crowd agrees. Punk looks at Omega and shakes his hand. Omega then announces the first match will take place next week on Dynamite when CM Punk will have to face and defeat Ricky Starks of Team Taz and the catch is that CM Punk can not use The GTS or The Anaconda Vice or he will automatically DQ'd! Punk looks at Omega and shakes his hand before telling Omega that he will go through these tests and when he beats whatever roadblock is ahead of him. He will make Omega pay!}

*Commercial*

New_AEW_TNT_Title.jpg

AEW TNT Championship Match
Fatal Four-Way Elimination Match
Brodie Lee vs Eddie Kingston vs Jungle Boy vs Darby Allin

{Here we go! The Main Event! This match is a hard-hitting, fast-paced match! They get 29 minutes and they take ALL of it! These men are going all out to become the TNT Champion. The first elimination happens when Eddie Kingston plants Jungle Boy with a Backhand to the Future that leads to a 3 count!}

Jungle Boy is Eliminated

{The second elimination happens when Wardlow makes an appearance and drills Darby with a stiff chair shot! Darby is bleeding as Brodie plants him with a Sitout Powerbomb! 1....2....3! Darby gets cheated out of the TNT Championship by MJF. Darby is being checked on as we are down to the final two!}

Darby Allin is Eliminated

{We are now to the final two of this match! It's now Brodie and Eddie and they are battling it out for the final 10 minutes! It's a complete brawl. They are going back and forth with many near falls but that is when The Dark Order shows up at the top of the ramp. Brodie is smiling as The Dark Order seems to have made their choice as Eddie is about to take the victory but as he makes the cover Evil Uno hops on the ring apron. Stu slides into the ring but that is when Brodie Lee is handed the TNT Championship. Eddie turns around and is blasted with the TNT Championship by Brodie! The Dark Order have made their decision! Alex and Silver tell the referee to turn around 1.....2.....3!!! Brodie Lee has become the NEW TNT Champion! We see The Dark Order make their pledge in the middle of the ring with Brodie Lee holding p the TNT Championship!}

dark-order-1200x675.jpeg

I agree with the previous statements, especially with Punk v Kenny. I think that's the one that IRL we will see down the line when they made a huge jump against WWE. Brodie Lee in a premiere spot is also a fun move and a good what if. He had all the tlanet and now you're putting it to use. Eddie is someone that I don't know very much about... but I appreciate the way you're presenting him. I might get behind him if it keeps up.

AEW Dark
Date 11/29/21

Darby Allin defeats Peter Avalon VIA Coffin Drop
Wardlow with MJF defeats Aaron Solow and QT Marshal Via F-10

The Rhodes Dynasty defeat Chaos Project (Luther and Serpentico)
The Dark Order with Brodie Lee defeats Brandon Cutler, Peter Avalon, Cezar Bononi, and Ryan Nemeth
Main Event
Bryan Danielson defeats Daniel Garcia Via STF

Segments

Chavo-Guerrero-696x377.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: Malakai Black! You come out here with your creepy music, your creepy mask and use it as some type of intimidation tactic against my client and myself. Well, this Wednesday Night on Dynamite. I have already gotten the match approved with The bossman himself Tony Khan and guess what! You are going to have to use whatever trick you can because the stakes are being raised. See, we don't like you Malakai and we know this company isn't made for the both of you. So that is why it's already been approved but on Dynamite, it's going to be a LOSER LEAVES TOWN MATCH! 

fbdf0288c8249641abd162066bddc91149456360

Taz: On Dynamite this Wednesday we do the world a favor when we make sure that CM Punk doesn't even get to face Kenny Omega. It's quite a shame because I kinda want to see that match myself but it's like the old saying goes "money makes people do crazy things" This business deal is no different. Kenny Omega paid Team Taz a pretty penny to make sure that CM Punk doesn't make it through these trials in order to face him and that's exactly what we are going to do. CM Punk you might portray yourself as a badass but "Absolute" Ricky Starks is going to put that to the test on Dynamite! Remember Punk that Beat us if you can...Survive if we let you!

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Kingston: I guess it's just the story of my life isn't it. Every single week, I come so close to finally reaching the top of professional wrestling just to have the carpet ripped out from under me. Brodie Lee, I hope that you are happy with that TNT Championship. I hope The Dark Order is happy knowing that they all sold out to some bearded creep with his cheap suits but you know that's alright. I understand doing what you have to do to survive in this business. Hell, I have done that for years but you know something. Brodie, we grew up in this industry together, and to watch you become this cult-like leader sorta messes with me. The man I saw be a stand-up guy in the locker room is not the guy that I fought last week. The guy I fought last week was a man that was desperate for a win but I get it, Brodie. You have to do it this way because it's the easy way out. Get you a bunch of soldiers and then you just hide behind them like the kingpin. I commend you for being able to find your way but just know Brodie this isn't over. This will never be over until I get that TNT Championship around my shoulder. I am not going anywhere. All Elite Wrestling signed me when NOBODY else wanted a piece of Eddie Kingston. They said that I was too combustible, I was too dangerous, I was too old, I was too fat but now I am here and I REFUSE to let anyone tear me down. Brodie and your little group of losers named The Dark Order. I am going to pick each of you off one by one until I finally get my shot at the king. They always say if you aim for the big you better not miss....well...I guess we are going to see how good my aim is then PARTNA! 

AOuMqUss_400x400.png

CARD FOR AEW DYNAMITE LIVE ON TNT

Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks
vs
Christian Cage and Jungle Boy

1st Trail
Anaconda Vice and GTS Banned
CM Punk
vs
Ricky Starks with Taz

Loser Leaves Town
Andrade El Idolo with Chavo Geurrero Jr.
vs
Malakai Black

Singles Match
Eddie Kingston
vs
Alex Reynolds

Singles Match
"Hangman" Adam Page
vs
Dax Harwood with Cash Wheeler

PLUS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FUTURE AEW DYNAMITES!

aew-dynamite-generic-logo.jpg

4!
3!
2!
1!

BOOM!

It's Wednesday Night and you know what that means! It's time for AEW Dynamite! Excalibur and Tony welcome us to this jam-packed edition of Dynamite! We have got a great show in store for you tonight! The first of The CM Punk trials and if he completes them he gets a chance to face Kenny Omega! We will also see Jungle and Christian Cage against The Young Bucks, a Loser Leaves Town Match, and much more! We don't waste any time heading straight to the ring for the opening contest and it's featuring the AEW World Champion Adam Page facing 1/2 of The AEW Tag Team Champions FTR!}

fzPsXh0.png

Non-Title
Singles Match
"Hangman" Adam Page vs Dax Harwood with Cash Wheeler
Referee: Bryce Remsburg
{
Before this match can even begin! We hear the music of Bryan Danielson! The number one contender for the AEW World Championship! He joins the broadcast booth and for the whole match, he is blasting the AEW World Champion! Bryan speaks about how Hangman isn't deserving of being the AEW World Champion and in a few weeks when Bryan challenges for the AEW World Championship it will be the shortest reign of a champion in AEW history. The match in the ring though is a fine contest. Hangman controls the pace for most of the match. Dax is able to work in some cheap shots with the interference of his tag partner. Bryan is quick to say that Hangman should be more aware of his surroundings and that a caliber athlete such as himself would never fall prey to such a trap. Hangman though is able to take back control when Dax throws Hangman over the top rope but doesn't notice Hangman holding onto the ropes. Dax is distracting the referee for Cash to get involved but Hangman though with a Shooting Star Press from the ring apron takes out Cash! Dax has no clue what happens as Hangman leaps on the ring apron and when Dax is finally aware he shoves referee Bryce out of the way and collides right into a BUCKSHOT LARIAT! 1....2....3!!

Your Winner: "Hangman" Adam Page 

After the bell rings though Cash is quick to slide into the ring and start an attack! FTR is attacking Page. Bryan is watching from the announce table. Till he has finally seen enough. Bryan charges down the ramp. FTR quickly bails out obviously happy with their handiwork. Bryan looks over at Hangman who is trying to get back to his feet. Bryan just stares right at Hangman and calls him pathetic! Hangman is using the ropes to get his feet but Bryan proceeds to grab a microphone!

Bryan Danielson: This is supposed to be a World Champion...This is supposed to be The AEW World Heavyweight Champion! You are absolutely pathetic. You talk about Cowboy Shit and how you are supposed to be the toughest man in AEW but just look at you. FTR has embarrassed you. I mean you can't even get up right now. Hangman, I hope you are ready to cause in THREE WEEKS! I am officially challenging you for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship. December, 22nd. Three days before Christmas on that special edition of AEW Dynamite! I am going to do you and everyone a favor in taking that AEW Championship away from you so you don't have to bear the responsibility that comes with being a World Champion. It's something that I know how to do with ease. I have held World Championships all over this great country and in three weeks, I will add to my legacy and you Hangman can go back to the bars and be the same loser you always have been.

{Hangman is starting to get back to his feet as Bryan leaves the ring just shaking his head. Hangman is in for war in three weeks on a Special Holiday Edition of AEW Dynamite! Will Christmas come early for The American Dragon or will Hangman prove once and for all that he is deserving of being AEW World Champion!

fzPsXh0.png

{We are in the back where MJF and Wardlow are standing by with Renee Young. MJF cuts a basic heel promo. He makes sure to cut down Darby and exclaims that he showed the world how he is the best wrestler in AEW today. MJF goes on to speak about being a 2-time Dynamite Diamond Ring Winner! Before MJF can continue. He is interrupted by Renee who mentions that MJF brought up being a Dynamite Diamond Ring Winner. She can go ahead and announce that next week will be the RETURN of The Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal! She announces that it will be a 12 man over-the-top battle royal till the final two men are left and they will face each other in 2 Weeks on AEW Dynamite! Where the winner of that match will get an AEW Championship Match of their choosing! MJF is pissed about this announcement and looks over at Wardlow and it seems like MJF is up to something. After Renee says that he instantly gets on his phone and tells Wardlow to come on!

fzPsXh0.png

Singles Match
Eddie Kingston vs Alex Reynolds with John Silver
Referee: Aubrey Edwards

{Alex comes out first but during his entrance! EDDIE KINGSTON ATTACKS HIM FROM BEHIND! The bell hasn't even rung as Eddie is just beating the hell out of Alex! The fans are going crazy as Eddie is just a man on a mission tonight. Silver looks at Eddie and just backs away as he knows that Eddie is a loose cannon. Eddie grabs Alex and whips him right into the steel steps! He picks up Alex and drives him face-first into the steps over and over again! Eddie finally rolls Alex into the ring and that is when from the top of the ramp stands BRODIE LEE! Eddie notices Brodie just watching down the ramp with the AEW TNT Championship around his waist. Eddie though is staying on this violent attack as the bell rings. Eddie beats down Alex and the whole time talking to Brodie! Eddie DARES Brodie to come down here and save Alex! The rest of The Dark Order looks a little worried but Brodie is refusing to let them help! Eddie stares them down and finally just locks Alex right into a Crossface right with Alex screaming in pain and still Eddie is running his mouth to Brodie! Eddie is wrenching on the neck now as Alex TAPS OUT!

Your Winner: Eddie Kingston!

{After the match! Eddie is daring The Dark Order to make a move but Brodie is keeping them at bay. Eddie wants to fight but even for being the hot head that he is. He sees Brodie at the top of the ramp and finally decides to leave through the crowd as to not get a numbers game beatdown. Eddie is leaving through the crowd and getting them riled up as John Silver checks on his partner and Brodie is watching as Uno and Greyson are just staring. Brodie tells them to pick up Alex and lead up the ramp. Brodie shows ZERO emotion through the whole thing and just watches. What is going on here!}

fzPsXh0.png

{After a commercial, Kenny Omega is seen backstage with The Bucks and Adam Cole. All four men are going over what they have been up to. Cole mentions the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal next week and says that he will be a participant in the match. The Bucks and Kenny know he will be one of the final two and wish him luck. The Bucks cut a promo on Cage and Jungle Boy and mention that they have been a pain in their necks for months and tonight they will finally shut them up and get some payback from Full Gear.}

Matt Jackson: The Only reason they even won at Full Gear was because of Samoa Joe. He did ALL of their work and tonight he won't be there so they have to fend for themselves against the greatest tag team ever! They stand No Chance!

Nick Jackson: NO CHANCE IN HELL is more like it.

{The Elite "Too Sweet" each other as Kenny mentions that he wants a front-row seat in the crowd tonight to watch CM Punk try and survive his trials to get his shot "The Best Bout Machine". Kenny mentions that MJF had the right idea when he put Chris Jericho through the trials and that with his blessing. CM Punk goes through the same thing. Kenny says that MJF took it easy on Jericho but CM Punk will get no such blessing. Omega states that CM Punk needs to prove himself worthy of the rub from Omega and tonight is the first step in that proving ground.}

fzPsXh0.png

The 1st Trial
The Anaconda Vice and GTS are BANNED

CM Punk vs Ricky Starks with Taz
Referee: Paul Turner

{Kenny Omega is sure to make his presence known in the front row. He is right on the hard side of the camera and just playing up everything. Ricky Starks comes out first with Taz right behind him. Taz makes sure to shake hands with Omega. Punk comes out next to a LOUD reaction! Omega even fakes excitement for Punk's entrance which of course gets the attention of Punk who just ignores it though and starts off this match. It's a back and forth match for the most part. Punk is able to keep the young Starks at bay with some really nice counters of his moves. We get a really nice sequence where CM Punk goes for an O'Connor Roll into the ropes but Starks holds onto the ropes and Punk does a rollback when Starks turns around Punk throws a Roundhouse Kick but Starks puts on the brakes and does a little strut that Omega goes wild for in the crowd! Punk gets a smile on his face as this match goes through a commercial break! The finish happens when Starks leaps off the top with a crossbody but Punk rolls through! He then lifts Starks onto his shoulders! The fans are buzzing as Omega is screaming! Punk realizes that he can't hit this move which allows Starks enough time to elbow out! Punk is distracted and Starks with a SPEAR! 1....2....kick out by Punk! Starks is upset as he thought for sure he had Punk put away here. Taz is telling Ricky to go up top! Punk though is able to catch Ricky with a right hand and send him crotched on the top rope. Punk is thinking here as he heads to the top rope with Starks! Punk manages to move Starks around and PEPSI PLUNGE! The fans EXPLODE! Omega is in shock with his jaw dropped! Taz is upset as Punk hooks the leg! 1.....2....3!!!}

Your Winner CM Punk

{After the match CM Punk is posing for the crowd all the while staring down Kenny Omega who is upset in the front row. Omega leaps over the barricade and heads to the time keeper's table. Omega demands a microphone from Justin Roberts! As Omega begins to speak suddenly a LARGE MAN runs up and ATTACKS PUNK! Omega is laughing as it was a set-up. CM Punk is getting attacked and we still can't make out who this man is. He is wearing a Lucha Bros mask and staying on this attack. That is when Omega leaps over the barricade, grabs a microphone, and plays it up!}

Kenny Omega: Let me just go ahead and say that was an impressive display Punk. You beat a very talented Ricky Starks by the skin of your teeth. Now, it's on to the second trial and I am going to switch things up EVEN more. You will now go from fighting someone with speed and technical skills to facing a WILD brawler. Someone who I know that I can't contain but yet someone I know that you won't have any clue to handle. Sir, if you will remove your mask!

{The mask is removed and it's RYBACK! You have got to be kidding me. The man Punk has trashed for years is now the second trial of Punk.}

Omega: That's right! CM Punk next week you will face Ryback and let's make things a little more interesting. Let's make this a TABLES MATCH and it order for you to win you must pick up and SLAM Ryback through a table! So none of that laying him down and flying off the top rope. So the only way you win is to pick up and slam Ryback through this table! Good Luck Punk, cause you are going to need every ounce of it.

{Ryback doesn't look done though. He grabs Punk and straight-up demolishes him with a Meathook Clothesline!}

fzPsXh0.png

Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks vs Jungle Boy and Christian Cage
Referee: Rick Knox

{The Bucks come out first and they are playing up the crowd as they get massive heat but they don't care and they keep that cocky nature all the way to the ring where they do their signature pose. Suddenly the countdown is on and here comes Cage out next. He stands at the top of the ramp as Jungle Boy's music blasts and the crowd is singing with it. Cage/JB go straight into the ring and start a fight! The Bucks though quickly head out of the ring before the damage is done as referee Rick Knox demands someone in the corner. Jungle Boy obliges and heads to the corner as Cage will start things off with Matt. This match is a solid tag match. Cage uses his experience to put himself over in the early going. JB shows AMAZING athleticism and The Bucks sell like a million bucks the whole time. The match takes a turn when JB gets caught with a Superkick! The Bucks proceed to work over JB and keep him away from his partner. This goes through a commercial break and keeps up when we get back from it. The Bucks are relentless on this attack and the whole time just messing with Cage trying to get him in the ring to cause more damage but the veteran isn't falling for it and just trying to get the crowd to get his partner into this match. The match does take a turn when JB catches a Superkick attempt by Nick and spins him around into a Flipping Reverse DDT! JB is starting to crawl and THE HOT TAG TO CAGE! Cage is in the ring and The Bucks eat up the babyface comeback! Cage with a clothesline sends the now illegal man Nick over the top to the floor and JB comes flying with a Vaulting Senton over the top rope onto Nick. Matt is trying to fight back but Cage plants him with a Reverse DDT! Cage makes a pin but it's broken up by Nick at the very last moment. JB goes to tackle Nick Jackson but instead eats a NASTY SUPERKICK! JB rolls out of the ring as Nick is grabbed for the Killswitch but Matt with a SUPERKICK TO CAGE! The Bucks are rolling here as Cage is still standing but DOUBLE SUPERKICK! Cage is out on the mat as The Bucks each grab an arm and sit up Cage in the middle of the ring. BTE TRIGGER! Cage crumbles to the mat as Matt hooks the leg 1......2....JUNGLE BOY WITH THE SAVE! The Bucks are in shock here as Jungle Boy saved his partner at the last possible second. JB is fighting with all he has! He ducks a Superkick and NAILS NICK JACKSON WITH A LARIAT! Nick does a 360 and heads out of the ring! Matt is coming charging at Jungle Boy but eats a dropkick that moves Matt right into THE KILLSWITCH! 1.....2....3!!!

Your Winners Jungle Boy and Christian Cage!

{After the match is where the fireworks happen as The Bucks attack from behind but they are not alone as Adam Cole joins in on the attack. The Bucks and Cole are working them over as the Jaws opening theme hits and here comes SAMOA JOE! He slides into the ring and instantly drops The Bucks with a double clothesline! Adam Cole hightails out of the ring obviously upset about this turn of events. That is when Joe demands a microphone!}

Samoa Joe: Well, I am going to keep this very short and sweet. Adam Cole you announced earlier about the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal...I guess I should let the cat of the bag and go ahead and tell you that you need to check yourself because I AM ALSO JOINING THE BATTLE ROYAL!

fzPsXh0.png

{We go to the back with FTR cutting a promo of how they are the best tag team in this division and they keep waiting for teams to step up and try and take their crown.

Dax- We have beaten everyone AEW has to offer. We have shown why we are the most dominant Tag Team in this industry. Who has the guts to actually step up! Who can do what hasn't been done and beat us fair and square in the middle of that ring! 

{As FTR keeps cutting their passionate promo suddenly from behind walk two men who proceed to get right in the face of FTR! Which makes the crowd go INSANE!}

690.jpg

{It's JOHNNY GARGANO AND TOMASSO CIAMPA! They come right into the scene as DIY looks extremely pissed off about it. Ciampa and Gargano don't speak. Instead, they just walk up to FTR and extend their hands. FTR look at each other than at DIY and proceed to just walk off leaving DIY to stand there obviously seeing that we have no love lost between these two teams.}

fzPsXh0.png

Main Event
Loser leaves Town Match
Andrade El Idolo with Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Malakai Black
Referee: Bryce Remsburg

{This match is as intense as it can get. These two don't like each other and you can tell by this match. It gets PLENTY of time. The match goes about 26 minutes of just pure non-stop action. They take big bumps. We see Chavo get the Black Mist from Black which takes him completely out of the match at the very beginning. Andrade plants Black with a SUPERPLEX THROUGH A TABLE! Black hits a Black Mass into a steel chair that sends Andrade crashing down. We see springboard dives, we see a TON of action as these two men are tearing the other apart. The finish comes when Chavo comes charging down the ramp with his face covered in the mist. He comes charging but that is when he is tackled from the crowd by these men!

The-Butcher-The-Blade.png

{The BUTCHER AND THE BLADE! They are completely demolishing Chavo Guerrero! They slam him through the time keeper's table! Andrade is confused by this but turns right around into BLACK MIST! Follow by Black Mass! Black makes the cover 1.....2...3!!!

Your Winner Malakai Black

{AEW Dynamite comes to a close with Malakai Black sitting in the middle of the ring and these two men just standing behind him. The bigger story Andrade El Idolo is now GONE FROM ALL ELITE WRESTLING! Now, in his place stands Malakai Black, The Butcher, and The Blade!}

fzPsXh0.png

Hangman scores the win over Dax the Ax but gets jumped by FTR then badmouthed by Danielson. He's got 3 weeks to rebound.

MJF always has something up his sleeve.

Brodie doesn't let his men get baited by Kingston. It will happen on the exalted one's time.

Jackson "No chance in hell" line got a chuckle out of me.

Punk gets past Starks but now he has to slam Ryback through a table? That should be good.

Joe is in the battle royal & he's coming for Adam Cole Bay-Bay!

FTR vs DIY? Hell to the yes!

EL Idolo is gone courtesy of the newest members of the House of Black, The Butcher & The Blade!

I appreciate all the kind words guys. It really makes this a fun project. I am glad that you all are enjoying the work I am putting out there. So Thanks for that. 

I appreciate The Ryback segment not getting crapped on. My thinking behind it was basically going off what happen to Jericho in his trials. Find people that had a history with Punk and would want to get revenge and Ryback might not have been the biggest name pick but in the end with the beef and how much Punk talked about him. I just think he was the perfect person to take that spot. Also, the tables match was made because of where Punk mentioned on Colt's podcast that he was injured due to a table spot from Ryback. So that's a little peek behind the curtain to explain the table's match and hoping it didn't come out of left field. 

Also yeah I wanted to do a House of Black stable and thought that was the perfect way to introduce them as the members.

AEW Dark
Date 12/06/21

Results

DIY defeat Private Party Via Meet in the Middle
Eddie Kingston defeats Lee Johnson VIA Backhand to the Future
Dustin Rhodes defeats QT Marshall Via The Last Ride
Wardlow with MJF defeats Griff Garrison
The Young Bucks and Adam Cole defeat Best Friends (Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, and Trent? VIA Super BTE TRIGGER
Main Event
Samoa Joe defeats Nick Camarato Via Coquina Clutch

aew-dynamite-generic-logo.jpg

Announced for AEW Dynamite

Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal
Final Two Standing will face each other next week
Participants:
MJF, Wardlow, Samoa Joe, Adam Cole, Orange Cassidy, Jungle Boy, Christian Cage, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Eddie Kingston, Darby Allin and Ricky Starks

Singles Match
Tomasso Ciampa with Johnny Gargano vs Cash Wheeler with Dax Harwood

Tables Match
CM Punk vs Ryback

Bryan Danielson vs Corey Hollis

PLUS MUCH MORE